Eskom Power Alerts

S

Sonikku

Always goes like that.
On a day where you don't even know which way to turn next life, has to hand you an Easter egg or two, just because.
Yeah, so today was like this. They changed the loadshedding stage at 10:00, so I was ready for the power to go out... 10 minutes go by, nothing... check my phone... oh they changed the stage so no more power cut at that time... Wait for charge controller to do it's thing, switch generator off and reconnect the mains to the rest of the system.
then my employer phones me.. the sky is falling.. so I have to think hard what to do while trying to write a test..

biometrics

Yeah, so today was like this. They changed the loadshedding stage at 10:00, so I was ready for the power to go out... 10 minutes go by, nothing... check my phone... oh they changed the stage so no more power cut at that time... Wait for charge controller to do it's thing, switch generator off and reconnect the mains to the rest of the system.
then my employer phones me.. the sky is falling.. so I have to think hard what to do while trying to write a test..
I will miss my solar setup when I move in a few months.

biometrics

Stage 4 load shedding was implemented at 16:00 on Thursday, Eskom said in a statement on on Thursday evening.