EADC

Can listen to this dude talk about shit will never buy for hours

R

[)roi(]

R

[)roi(]

Tribs

Smuggy

For all your old school technical guys..

Nicholas

I'll begin by linking to Epic Music VN's channel

I often listen to this while I am working. At one time, I had what might very loosely be called a "story" that copied parts of Avengers: Infinity War and Captain Marvel, added cliches, and had as its main character a Mary Sue called "Kosmos" that progressed through the following sequence of tracks on Epic Music VN:

1. When it all falls down
2. Heroes fall
3. Afterlife
4. The last of her kind
5. Manifest
6. The power of will
7. Dauntless
8. Soar again

SoldierMan

Hey a fellow gun enthusiast!! Demo Ranch is great and also enjoy Matt's Off the Ranch channel. He has a crazy but exciting life! Everybody is waiting for the Abandoned Mansion to be finished. What a project to take on.

Too many channels to list them all but Kentucky Ballistics is somewhat of a clone of Demolition Ranch but they made peace with each other after being at "war" for a while :D

Stansberry Research is great for financial stuff, what you won't hear on the MSM.

satanboy

1657980271987.pngMartijn Doolaard
Martijn Doolaard is a photographer, filmmaker and travel writer from the Netherlands. He finished two long distance bicycle journeys from Amsterdam to Singapore and Vancouver to Patagonia. Currently he is renovating and living in a remote stone cabin in the Italian Alps.

Tribs

View attachment 33558Martijn Doolaard
Martijn Doolaard is a photographer, filmmaker and travel writer from the Netherlands. He finished two long distance bicycle journeys from Amsterdam to Singapore and Vancouver to Patagonia. Currently he is renovating and living in a remote stone cabin in the Italian Alps.
Thank you - I am going to enjoy this

Rudolph Hart

View attachment 33558Martijn Doolaard
Been watching him since he started fixing up the cabin.

satanboy

1660071943818.png

Ghost Town Living

Living in an abandoned ghost town, trying to bring it back to life. Cerro Gordo was established in 1865 and went on the be the most prosperous silver mine in California's history. At it's peak, over 4,500 miners called Cerro Gordo home. Nearly $500 million worth of minerals were pulled from the hills. Law enforcement wouldn't go to Cerro Gordo and miners were expected to solve their own problems. This led to over a murder per week in it's heyday. Once the silver and water ran out, most packed up and headed out. The town has sat mostly abandoned for over 100 years. My hope is to breathe life back into this town. My goal one day is to allow more people to come and stay overnight. Restoring an abandoned ghost town with no running water is a long process with many ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. This channel is dedicated to tracking that progress.