Your TakeAlot, Loot, Raru, Wootware, etc Buys, prices and reviews

Johnatan56

Did a few product reviews on Takealot. For the bird spikes I said "It works". The only review. Had two gutter downpipes the doves loved to shit from. For the garden bench I returned I said "Will rust to dust in a year". Lots of 5 star reviews, mine was 1 star. Hope it stops a few people from buying crap.
What's annoying is that you can't edit a review after the fact, or at least it's not obvious on how to do so. Would like to change my 4 star to 1 star since coffee machine failed within 7 months, at least Russel Hobbs gave a full refund.

satanboy

What's annoying is that you can't edit a review after the fact, or at least it's not obvious on how to do so. Would like to change my 4 star to 1 star since coffee machine failed within 7 months, at least Russel Hobbs gave a full refund.
Your problem right there.

Sinbad

Can I post amazon prime stuff here or is that just rubbing it in?

biometrics

I did that with my last order and Aramex fucked it up. But it won't stop me from trying.
My last priority order I complained that I took three days to ship and they refunded me the full shipping charge, and then it arrived on time anyway. 😯