Your Desktop (computer or phone)

Bryn

Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 14.13.31.png

I can't stand clutter (or really anything at all) on my desktop. It serves as a temporary dumping ground sometimes, for unzipping or sorting through stuff before I paste it where it belongs in my Google Drive.

Johnatan56

View attachment 25589

I can't stand clutter (or really anything at all) on my desktop. It serves as a temporary dumping ground sometimes, for unzipping or sorting through stuff before I paste it where it belongs in my Google Drive.
You can't stand clutter yet are on MacOS with that stupid default of crowding your Dock, really hate it. :p

You must hate my taskbar:
1620922478746.png
That's not counting the fact that I have a lot split across desktops as well. :p

Bryn

You can't stand clutter yet are on MacOS with that stupid default of crowding your Dock, really hate it. :p

You must hate my taskbar:
View attachment 25600
That's not counting the fact that I have a lot split across desktops as well. :p
I don't follow? There's not a lot in my dock, just the apps I use most frequently. The sort of stuff I'd have pinned to a Taskbar anyway.

Dynamic desktop FTW.
Yeah, they're awesome. Wish there were more of them. macOS wallpapers in general make a mockery of those in Windows.

Y2K

Screenshot.png
Installed PopOS (Intel) a couple of days ago with a vm running windows 10.
Haven't done much to it, system is starting to show its age but still does what I need it to, I need to customize conky as it's on the default install still, hard drives and Ethernet not detected but the system sees them just fine.

Last edited:

Johnatan56

Here is something higher res as an alternative :p
1cc0be99-b185-4694-ad6a-83fa65f64541-rev-1-MX4-TRLR-0012_High_Res_JPEG.jpeg