You know what grinds my gears.......

biometrics

@BloodrayneZA lives close to that roundabout
Swindon 7-Circle Roundabout GIF by Mahmoud M. Mahdali | Gfycat

Latest Roundabout GIFs | Gfycat
I count 6, not 7.

biometrics

watch the video

Well if you count the whole thing as a single circle then there are seven, but there are five little ones and one in the middle. Adding one more is a bit like cheating.

satanboy

When the boss asks you a question (out of the blue) and then complains loudly to the team that it's like pulling teeth, if you don't have a solution within 30 seconds.

What the actual fuck?

So I sent her an email asking what the problem is and she replied "I asked because you are experienced....). How does that answer my complaint?

satanboy

Every day we have a Teams meeting and almost every day the one colleague leaves his mic on and his SO is typing in the same room. She smashes that keyboard so hard that we cannot hear what is said in the meeting. I do not exaggerate in this instance.

Many times I have muted him, but sometimes leave it on when I don't want to hear what is said.

Smuggy

People driving cars with hats on their heads.. I'm not talking baseball caps but big hats. Women in their Mercs with hats so big they obscure the rearview mirror and half the side window.. And old oomies in fucked up Isuzu bakkies with tail lights that don't work with a floppy hat on that half covers their eyes..

satanboy

The boss announcing to everyone in the daily meeting that a colleague is helping me with one task. He hasn't done a thing, zilch, zero and nothing.
I have no idea where she gets her information from.