You know what grinds my gears.......

BloodrayneZA

FFS that sounds just like my housemate.

If my mother was here, she would throw a fit the way he does everything here. Last night I had to clean up flour he left everywhere. I left the stove as it is - he needs to learn to stop being so messy.

Gamer16

Apparently not in Gauteng... :unsure:

Welkom used to be a bit like that, but I think it has changed a bit though. Certainly a magic system.

Welkom is still like that, great majority two lane circles, it works brilliantly especially when everyone is used to timing their entrance and exit without stopping, makes for smooth flow until someone breaks it.

Y2K

FFS that sounds just like my housemate.

If my mother was here, she would throw a fit the way he does everything here. Last night I had to clean up flour he left everywhere. I left the stove as it is - he needs to learn to stop being so messy.
Hmmm you appear to be stuck in a loop.

Y2K

You know what grinds my gears? People that don't understand the rules of the road then want to get more upset than you when you tell them that they're wrong.

Grouter

You know what grinds my gears? People that don't understand the rules of the road then want to get more upset than you when you tell them that they're wrong.
Like the indignant stare you get from the driver who thinks it's his right to join the traffic circle RIGHT in front of you - the circle YOU WERE ALREADY ON and he's ON YOUR LEFT!

Seldom Bucket

Like the indignant stare you get from the driver who thinks it's his right to join the traffic circle RIGHT in front of you - the circle YOU WERE ALREADY ON and he's ON YOUR LEFT!
This is especially true for GP people here, they have no idea how a traffic circle works. Wonder how these idiots would cope with some traffic circles in the UK that looks like this:

Magic-Roundabout3.jpg