Would you vote during the current pandemic?

Would you vote during the current pandemic?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

biometrics

No, but much to do with the fact that the WC is firmly under DA control and my vote in this case does nothing, not worth the risk.

National I will still vote.

Tribs

I would probably. Our voting station is always really quiet and it would be easy to follow social distancing and other safety protocols. I am not going to abstain. I have a right to voice my opinion. Not sure who I would vote for. DA seriously disappointed me last time.

Blantyre

I have a right to voice my opinion. Not sure who I would vote for. DA seriously disappointed me last time.

They are proving to be more similar to the ANC than they would like to believe.

They've been kicking out members who vote against them plus elected Steenhuisen as leader (who is far from the sharpest tool in the shed). My view was always that Steenhuisen is just a yes-man to Helen Zille and the funders pushed for him to lead for that reason. It's coincidental that she has become fairly quiet since he was elected leader.

Their general response to their lack of growth is to blame the electorate but that is kind of like a businessman who is doing poorly blaming the public for not buying his products.

Blantyre

WC is firmly under DA control

They will most likely retain WC but it looks like they could just be in for another shock come LGE if the by-elections held recently are anything to go by.

CapeExit, VF+ Good plus Al Jamaah most likely takes off a chunk of their votes.

Blantyre

I have a feeling the Independents might do decently in some areas. People are getting fed up of party politics.

Spizz

Most definitely not. Now way Jose. Not a chance. Nope.

I'm not a citizen. They don't let me vote.

Blantyre

His behavior has been quite erratic recently and I think he is getting a bit desperate as he sees his tactics are not working nowadays.

He has to be given credit though for actually sticking to his guns on the border issue. For once he did not flip-flop. The DA and ANC also do flip-flop so he's not the only one guilty of that.

There might also be an internal coup on him soon, not necessarily from Ndlozi and Shivambu but from the feminists within the party.

Papa Smurf

His behavior has been quite erratic recently and I think he is getting a bit desperate as he sees his tactics are not working nowadays.

He has to be given credit though for actually sticking to his guns on the border issue. For once he did not flip-flop. The DA and ANC also do flip-flop so he's not the only one guilty of that.

There might also be an internal coup on him soon, not necessarily from Ndlozi and Shivambu but from the feminists within the party.
He works for ANC
We all know that already

Johnatan56

Yes, I believe it's part of your duty as a citizen to go and vote, I vote in 3 different countries elections, lots of fun. :p

Actually most interesting one is always California/City of Los Altos votes, my family is from there so last registered address, had some really interesting candidates last time, some old retired Profs decided to make a party/run for election (in CS and engineering).