Where can I get single serving coffee creamers?

Seldom Bucket

Your best bet would be to ask someone in the hotel/ catering services. Think this is something sold in bulk, but I could be wrong

biometrics

Just learn to drink your coffee black like god intended.
I use a bit of milk in my sugar free coffee. I drink espresso black, but have been thinking it might be nice to add some pouring cream occasionally to the espresso. But whenever I buy pouring cream I might use it once and then it goes off before I think of using it again. Therefore the need for single serving creamers (the pouring type not the powder sticks)... can't find it in SA using google. /sigh

@Spizz, since your SO is in the bizz, can you ask her who I can contact?

Edit: I note it's considered unhealthy but one a week I doubt will make a difference to my health:

biometrics

Why not get Cremora ? My mom loves the stuff
I don't want powder, needs to be pouring. The pouring Cremora they launched last year must be used in two weeks of opening, that's not going to work for me.

Spizz

I use a bit of milk in my sugar free coffee. I drink espresso black, but have been thinking it might be nice to add some pouring cream occasionally to the espresso. But whenever I buy pouring cream I might use it once and then it goes off before I think of using it again. Therefore the need for single serving creamers (the pouring type not the powder sticks)... can't find it in SA using google. /sigh

@Spizz, since your SO is in the bizz, can you ask her who I can contact?

Edit: I note it's considered unhealthy but one a week I doubt will make a difference to my health:

Sure, I'll ask and let you know.

biometrics

So not coming right and based on this article:

I'm getting this: "The gateway creamer, if you will."

1617980821315.png

biometrics

R464/50=R9.28

Need a cheaper supplier. Might still try the Parmalat anyway.

Düber

Perhaps you could send an email to Nestle South Africa customer care, to ask them where you might find them?

Those kind of things tend to have vastly different tastes and you have at least found on that you like, rather than running the gambit of all the different brands.

biometrics

Perhaps you could send an email to Nestle South Africa customer care, to ask them where you might find them?

Those kind of things tend to have vastly different tastes and you have at least found on that you like, rather than running the gambit of all the different brands.
I've ordered it.