What's your tipple of choice?

linza

I'd like to know what percentage of people are beer drinkers and what percentage are wine drinkers? What are you? Beer drinker or wine snob? And is a wine drinker a snob? And is a beer drinker automatically not a snob?

satanboy

I enjoy a beer as much as I enjoy a good glass of wine. At the moment I prefer the red wine variants.

Spizz

My tipple of choice is alcohol.

Actually id say it’s a toss up between beer, wine and whisky. I have moods and generally drink wine and beer if it’s day time or early evening, and whisky later in the evening. If forced to choose only one, it would be whisky.

Possibly.

LD50

At the moment it's whiskey and Black Label beer (Bio will say I'm trash). Now and then I'll buy a bottle of red Pino or Shiraz.
Mostly, tbh, I drink for effect. Having said that I generally enjoy the first few (number undefined)

satanboy

I've recently started enjoying Whiskey, 3-4 drops of Angostura bitters and soda. Even the SO likes it.

satanboy

Whiskey brand for this ?

Tullamore Dew
Monkey Shoulder
Proper 12

So far it works with all.

I stole the idea from the "Old Fashioned" recipe. But I don't add sugar and use a tall glass. It's whiskey.....the only rule in whiskey is....drink it the way you like.

linza

I have a problem with red wine. It's too good! Hence, my decision to stick to Castle lite, which comes thankfully, without any of that seductive stuff.

Spizz

Tullamore Dew
Monkey Shoulder
Proper 12

So far it works with all.

I stole the idea from the "Old Fashioned" recipe. But I don't add sugar and use a tall glass. It's whiskey.....the only rule in whiskey is....drink it the way you like.

Monkey Shoulder!!!!!

Scotch.

I’m so proud of you