What's the story behind your username and avatar?

beans100

Username used by friends as nickname, derived from my Dutch Surname......clue: Some call me Boontjie..... clue 2 : Who's crazy enough to sow beans
Avatar: There's many, I just started you use Mr Beans a year ago, because....why not. Longest used Avatar was a Skull lying on a beach, because of my User/player name on online games Skull von Bones (started as Skull von Beans)

Mortymoose

Spizz was a name given to me at school after a popular punk band at the time Spizzenergi. I like to think it was because of my laid back and commanding midfield general style on the football pitch where I ran a game without expending too much energy,but others may tell you it is because I am a lazy bastard and was often found sleeping in class.

The avatar is the symbol of Anarchist punk band Crass who greatly influenced my thinking as a kid.

Always meant to say to you at when you had that animated avatar with the guy and gal jiving, For some odd reason it always captivated me..... where was that from?

Rudolph Hart

Knew a guy in another forum (no, not that one) whose nickname was Rudolph Hucker. I liked it and even stole itbut somehow didn’t seem right using it. So Rudolph Hart it is. And yes, I am.

Don’t really do avatars, but I like the green circle with the R inside.

* Yes, there is a Rudolph Hucker in that forum, but I don’t have a clue what password I used when I made the account so it’s pretty much dormant.

OCP

Knew a guy in another forum (no, not that one) whose nickname was Rudolph Hucker. I liked it and even stole itbut somehow didn’t seem right using it. So Rudolph Hart it is. And yes, I am.

Don’t really do avatars, but I like the green circle with the R inside.

* Yes, there is a Rudolph Hucker in that forum, but I don’t have a clue what password I used when I made the account so it’s pretty much dormant.
BitWarden is your friend ;-)

Düber

@Papa Smurf , some inspiration and ideas perhaps?

Spizz

Always meant to say to you at when you had that animated avatar with the guy and gal jiving, For some odd reason it always captivated me..... where was that from?

Just saw this now for some reason

That there is Walt Jabsco skanking with his Rudie girlfriend to some top Ska tunes from back in the day

It’s from the 2 Tone record label which was started by The Specials and had a lot of the top Ska bands on it back in the day. Madness started on it, The Beat, Selector etc.

5d5929e28732509641d8f91d0d006f70.jpg

965aa2ad0704948d99ce1a72744d0132.jpg

Nicholas

Username: It's my first name

Avatar: This has to do with brooding about death, what we do with our lives, and the end of everything. I don't remember what came first: reading my first book on astronomy and learning what awaits our star, or ruminating in the bathtub on how everyone I knew was going to die, and that I should not take them for granted. I was feeling particularly morbid when I chose my avatar after entering The Grotto last year.

Tribs

My avatars change all the time. Some have meaning - some represent how I feel - others are just cool or pretty. Currently, I love the work by this artist Patrice Muricano

Some of the other were artworks by Marilyn Manson