What's the story behind your username and avatar?

Lara

I got my avatar in a doctored vote. I was sneaky like that. ;)

What it represent is friendship, joyfulness and inspiration. :)

bigAl-sa

Avatar sort of looks like me 129yrs back. Name was given to me by a friend in res. Big because of the hair (and I was so skinny, and a lifesaver!) and al, well because that's who I am.

Papa Smurf

Avatar sort of looks like me 129yrs back. Name was given to me by a friend in res. Big because of the hair (and I was so skinny, and a lifesaver!) and al, well because that's who I am.
Your hair looks much shorter on your website in the kitchen brewing beer on the floor

bigAl-sa

Your hair looks much shorter on your website in the kitchen brewing beer on the floor
I did say 129yrs back!
2v29MWUfMxAsZog.jpg

LiengLiengZA

I likes MK a lot and this is my username across all platforms...say for instance when we play Apex...my aiming is worth shit and I'm only in the team because "my Pa het die lapa gesponsor".

LiengLiengZA

At one stage my avatar was Patrick Starfish cause just like patrick I am always gefok,maar vrolik...

Johnatan56

nope.gif
Image: Nope
Name: Friend who died, we used to play RS and used each other's names as usernames, just kept using it for forums.

Y2K

The image is taken from https://www.youtube.com/user/Kurzgesagt the blackhole episode.

I have several names:

SudoPanic = Oxymoron, where sudo is a program that allows a user to run programs with security privileges and Panic refers to kernel panic, an internal fatal error in which either it is unable to safely recover or continuing to run the system would have a higher risk of major data loss.
Which at the time reminded me a lot of where my mind was at that point in time.

Ricebowl = A bowl of rice, as simple as that :)

Y?Gen = I'm part of generation Y (Millennial). The question mark stands is used as if asking a question?

Y2K = This stems from Y?Gen because of @Papa Smurf and the fact that I found it hilarious that people were scared of Y2K.

R

rambo919

I used my college nickname the first time I got internet access and added the first three numbers that came to mind...... it stuck.

SykomantiS

Metal Gear Solid- nuff said.
I changed the spelling though (funny enough I never played any of the other MG games)
I used to use it as my gaming handle, don't play anymore really but it is what it is.