What's For Dinner Tonight?

biometrics

Well, awkward, I ended up getting it today since ended up in a super long discussion with a friend of a friend, table is a mess as was sorting out paper work, I should have taken another photo as not properly focused:
View attachment 27345
Burger was generally good, crap delivery though, min 16 EUR on order, 4 EUR for delivery (not too phased about the delivery cost vs min wage here, just the min order price, so ended up getting onion rings (9 piece since 6 piece would have put me at 15.80) so no chance I am using again, an hour from order to delivery at 600m away, didn't go out myself as Thunderstrom).

Was a lot better tasting than the subway BK, so huge quality difference.
Is that rocket?

scudsucker

(Yesterday)

Spatchcock chicken with roast potatoes covered with duck fat.

And a lot of good Buitenverwachting wine

Edit, to be honest, just the wine & duck fat would probably have sufficed.

Spizz

I made a pasta bolognese type bake today. Woolies vegan mince and red lentils in place of the beef.

e50a1085c85601755ba275eaa5aa5ee7.jpg

Johnatan56

Looks exactly like rocket.

View attachment 27358
Well, my own burger:
1626778540997.png
1626778488662.png
Looks garbage, I am not a professional chef. :p

Tastes good though, and that is salad, not rockets.

Just posting it here as my lunch is my dinner 90% of the time, dinner is usually a small thing like a slice of bread or something.

EDIT:
- Bacon, A grade I got on special as vacuum packed and was one week till best before, so good for another year...
- Beef mixed with flour and egg, used the egg as had one left in the fridge's tray and am getting another packet, don't want to waste, and salt;
- Ementaler
- Mixed salad form Italy
- Kaiser semmel (roll) with mixed seeds

Last edited:

Jings

Well, my own burger:
View attachment 27402
View attachment 27400
Looks garbage, I am not a professional chef.

Tastes good though, and that is salad, not rockets.

Just posting it here as my lunch is my dinner 90% of the time, dinner is usually a small thing like a slice of bread or something.

EDIT:
- Bacon, A grade I got on special as vacuum packed and was one week till best before, so good for another year...
- Beef mixed with flour and egg, used the egg as had one left in the fridge's tray and am getting another packet, don't want to waste, and salt;
- Ementaler
- Mixed salad form Italy
- Kaiser semmel (roll) with mixed seeds
There's two. Were you sharing with someone?

Johnatan56

Oh wow, you've still got hollow legs.
I used to eat way more than that, overall how much I eat has reduced quite a bit. That's like 80% of my daily intake nowadays when that used to be my lunch and I'd have a larger dinner still. I think I would eat a lot less if I didn't do as much sport (e.g. today was 12km, half down and half uphill, and then weights and some lats, middle and lower exercise, might hurt tomorrow, but overall I feel better after exercising, one day I'll manage to get that shredded stomach build but refuse to take supplements).

scudsucker

- Mixed salad form Italy
I have news about that mixed salad - it definitely contains rocket! Or "rucola" in Italian.

I made a paneer butter curry, but I failed to put enough chilli in, so it was a little bland for me.

Jings

I used to eat way more than that, overall how much I eat has reduced quite a bit. That's like 80% of my daily intake nowadays when that used to be my lunch and I'd have a larger dinner still. I think I would eat a lot less if I didn't do as much sport (e.g. today was 12km, half down and half uphill, and then weights and some lats, middle and lower exercise, might hurt tomorrow, but overall I feel better after exercising, one day I'll manage to get that shredded stomach build but refuse to take supplements).

Well then, in that case, please keep posting your dishes as you build towards a shredded stomach. :D

Jings

I made a paneer butter curry, but I failed to put enough chilli in, so it was a little bland for me.

If you every make Thai or Malaysian style cuisine thai dragon chillies are hot, hot, hot and full of flavour.

Johnatan56

I have news about that mixed salad - it definitely contains rocket! Or "rucola" in Italian.

The mixed salad is definitely rockets (that's why it's called mixed), not the BK one. @Jings don't quote his stuff in regards to me, he's a racist ass.
Well then, in that case, please keep posting your dishes as you build towards a shredded stomach. :D

Well, made a lasagna now with a side salad, proper salad though.

Last edited:

Jings

The mixed salad is definitely rockets, not the BK one. @Jings don't quote his stuff in regards to me, he's a racist ass.

Well, made a lasagna now with a side salad, proper salad though.

Oops, if I quote someone else it was totally in error.

How do you have time to make all these delicious dishes? Are you working from home?

Johnatan56

Oops, if I quote someone else it was totally in error.

How do you have time to make all these delicious dishes? Are you working from home?
Yes, but this is like 10-15 minutes work max, if cooking for one it doesn't take long.

I love throwing stuff in the pressure cooker as well, can do rice, steam vegetables etc. all with auto timer so can go and do other things meanwhile.

scudsucker

@Jings don't quote his stuff in regards to me, he's a racist ass.
I fear you have me confused with someone else, particularly as you, yourself quoted me, and specifically in the only interaction we have had, I argued for non-racism.

Last edited: