What was the best purchase you made in 2021?

Blantyre

For me it was the Multi-function Car Jump Starter from Takealot. I initially bought it to try and charge my laptop during loadshedding. While I don't actually use it for that, it came in handy for inflating car tyres and I even used it to jumpstart my Dad's car battery while we were on holiday recently. It easily saved us money and stress.

What was the best purchase you made in 2021?

Johnatan56

Iffy, since I moved countries, I bought a lot of stuff.

Among them:
Screen was very good for the price, 75Hz 1080p 27", preferred my old 32" 1440p 165Hz but yeah.
Large ikea desk, think it's 1.5x0.75m. This vs my previous smaller desk is so nice.
Bought a cheap office chair I thought would be meh, but actually one of the nicest chairs I've had.
Electric mokka pot is also great.
Bought a nuc for work which has been great as storage space.
And the list goes on, everything I've bought bar some cooking stuff gets used daily, and cooking stuff usually every second day.

SauRoN

Wow so many different things that were great purchases this year in very different categories.

Xiaomi Mi Handheld Vacuum - Just such a simple thing makes life so much easier.

LG SN11R Soundbar - Can’t have Dolby Atmos is a simpler better way than this.

Slowly but surely replacing my entire kitchen with Le Creuset stainless steel and it’s a life changing experience that will pay off for many years to come.

Work Sharp E5 Electric Knife Sharpener - Also a long term investment to just make life easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rudolph Hart

I can’t actually think what I’ve bought this year. All the things that immediately came to mind were actually bought in 2020.

Edit: Probably my ride-on lawn mower.