What streaming music service does everyone use?

Dave

I’ve just realised I’m quite overloaded with streaming music services, and my favourite is a rather strange choice, it’s Apple Music on my Android handset.

I’ve got:
Apple Music (it’s a freebie on my iPhone contract)
Amazon Music (included with Prime)
YouTube Music (I had a lifetime subscription to Play Music, which seems to have carried over)
Spotify (because of a family plan)

What is everyone else using?

Spizz

First and foremost Spotify on a family plan.

I also have YouTube Music through a family plan which we basically have so my kids can watch YouTube without ads. But I use it sometimes as it has carried over from Google music and I’ve got some nice playlists on it.

Apple Music I did a 3 month trial some time ago and they are offering me another one at the moment, but there is no beating Spotify so no point in taking them up on it.

Sinbad

Spotify family.

Also have YouTube premium but that's for cat videos without ads

OCP

Spotify family plan + Netflix.

Norrafok will I ever pay for Youtube premium.

Tribs

I am boring - love YouTube music - have the premium family which means 6 people can use it - and no adds in YouTube.

I do listen to Spotify as a lot of new artists post there. Don't like it though.

biometrics

For when I'm pissed and want to listen to music, Deezer free on PC and Youtube free (don't see ads on either). Other than that I don't listen to music normally, so no subscriptions.

Tribs

For when I'm pissed and want to listen to music, Deezer free on PC and Youtube free (don't see ads on either). Other than that I don't listen to music normally, so no subscriptions.
Music is my life - it has gotten me through so much. I think the human's talent for making melodies and working with words is our biggest plus. The one reason we should exist.

biometrics

Music is my life - it has gotten me through so much. I think the human's talent for making melodies and working with words is our biggest plus. The one reason we should exist.
I go through listening phases. Been in a non listen phase for a decade

Sinbad

You could use Vanced for that.
Nah I don't mind paying. Its not a lot of money and I don't have to fuck about with stuff. Also, it's a family plan so a few people benefit

Rudolph Hart

I tried Spotify. It kept dying on me and their suggestion was try a different playlist, but the playlists were suggested by them, and it was not a single playlist. No way in hell I’m paying a cent for something where they know of an issue and don’t resolve it, but still pump out adverts telling me to cough up.

When a service can’t even sell adverts to anyone else and have to use the advert slots to advertise their own premium service it’s a bit of a give away that they’re shit.

EADC

Spotify and Tidal mostly for the HiFi quality

Which is a little pointless because I don't really have the setup to appreciate it.

EADC

I tried Spotify. It kept dying on me and their suggestion was try a different playlist, but the playlists were suggested by them, and it was not a single playlist. No way in hell I’m paying a cent for something where they know of an issue and don’t resolve it, but still pump out adverts telling me to cough up.

When a service can’t even sell adverts to anyone else and have to use the advert slots to advertise their own premium service it’s a bit of a give away that they’re shit.

Spotify's suggestions is actually pretty good and with spotify connect its very much worth it.

Rudolph Hart

Mine has never crashed
I realise that, given that yours works, you’ve never googled it and never seen the many threads on Spotify’s own support pages dealing with the app vanishing mid song, but reiterating that yours has never died sort of implies that the next phrase in the sentence is going to be “so it must be something you’re doing wrong”. If that is what you’re implying, then perhaps you’d like to do some research first.

EADC

I realise that, given that yours works, you’ve never googled it and never seen the many threads on Spotify’s own support pages dealing with the app vanishing mid song, but reiterating that yours has never died sort of implies that the next phrase in the sentence is going to be “so it must be something you’re doing wrong”. If that is what you’re implying, then perhaps you’d like to do some research first.

Well you seem to be intent on having an argument with yourself, I merely stated mine has not crashed there could be thousands of reasons an app crashes.

But I I don't just mean one app as I have it on about 3 other devices two being TV's and no such thing happens.