What shoes do you wear?

greg0205

Do you wear them or stare at them? if the former yes, if the later no.
Man, shoes are like drinking for me... Twenty years ago it was cocktails and shooters and beer from around the world. Now, Heineken and Jack Daniels thank you very much.

Same with shoes.

Love my All Stars and I literally have a tattoo on my foot that kinda follows the V of slops.

greg0205

I cannot wear Havaianas (style). My toes cramp up.
First day or so on a new pair is always uncomfortable. Takes a minute for the rubber to soften up to the shape of your foot.

Reality for me is that the thermometer has to be approaching 0° before I consider closed shoes.... I make exceptions for weddings and funerals and such, and that exception is a dark pair of All Stars, so there is that.

satanboy

First day or so on a new pair is always uncomfortable. Takes a minute for the rubber to soften up to the shape of your foot.

Reality for me is that the thermometer has to be approaching 0° before I consider closed shoes.... I make exceptions for weddings and funerals and such, and that exception is a dark pair of All Stars, so there is that.
My toes keep curling to get a grip. It's weird.

EADC

Man, shoes are like drinking for me... Twenty years ago it was cocktails and shooters and beer from around the world. Now, Heineken and Jack Daniels thank you very much.

Same with shoes.

Love my All Stars and I literally have a tattoo on my foot that kinda follows the V of slops.

I have a bit of an obsession with buying shoes, If I had more space I would buy more but apartment is not big enough for that.

greg0205

I have a bit of an obsession with buying shoes, If I had more space I would buy more but apartment is not big enough for that.
Greg, circa aughts, is totally with you on this.

Couldn't go to a mall for coffee without coming home with a new pair.

And suits, don't even get me started... Now, there's a homeless guy on the corner of Hans Schoeman and Rabie with a Van Gils suit.

Spizz

I've switched to these:
View attachment 27184

I don’t like open toed sandals. Moved to these Birkenstock’s last summer, super comfy.

0f8121fc2ca600b0389cc599a44121f3.jpg

Seldom Bucket

I don’t like open toed sandals. Moved to these Birkenstock’s last summer, super comfy.

0f8121fc2ca600b0389cc599a44121f3.jpg
Very comfortable if you have toes that can make a ghoul lose his lunch. Not a fan of these closed toe ones, I buy the same type but with the strap over the top

biometrics

Mmm, bought new Salomons on Saturday and it hasn't shipped yet. Wonder if the warehouse is in KZN?

satanboy

These look cool
1626265418689.png