What shoes do you wear?

biometrics

That is why I asked. I wonder if they will survive a washing machine. Looks tough. I like 'em. Has a sci-fi look.

No stock of the down gilet I’m looking for in store or online either. And no STORE found searching for the boots in Hermanus or Whale Coast Mall.

But I’ll drop by tomorrow. Cheers.
There's stock in size 6, 7, 9, 11 and 12 online. I've got size 10 but that's out of stock online. Still very happy with it, lasting longer than others I've used over the years.

ForceFate_

I wear sneakers, boots, loafers and formal shoes. I'm not picky when it comes to brands, except for boots.

I'm not fond of sandals or open toed shoes. I stubbed my toes way too many times when I was younger and walking barefoot so I have psychological scars. I wear full slippers any time of the year.

EADC

I wear sneakers, boots, loafers and formal shoes. I'm not picky when it comes to brands, except for boots.

I'm not fond of sandals or open toed shoes. I stubbed my toes way too many times when I was younger and walking barefoot so I have psychological scars. I wear full slippers any time of the year.

I have not had the need to wear formal shoes in ages, I wanted to get a new pair only to think I will never wear them

Tribs

Most of the year I am barefoot at home - but wear slippers or heat holder socks with antislip marks underneath.
1620196746157.png

Nicholas

I take a photograph of both pairs together when I go outside. The shoes I wear to work or when I go out have to remain outside.

scudsucker

I don't wear shoes. I wear them on dates, or for weddings and funerals, that kind of shit. Which made it interesting on my most recent 5 day hike, where my Saloman shoes gave me blisters on both my 2nd toes: they are not used to being squished up.