What new forum feature or function would you like?

biometrics

So we have some money in the kitty...

What new forum feature or function would you like?

Tribs

You're old enough to have tried text adventures?
Not really something I did unless you count the Telegram bot games

Werewolf was great and so was Uno. Other than that - on PCF, we had the Knights of the Round Table and we had adventures and things - just a place to play. @Nicholas might remember better than I do

Nicholas

Not really something I did unless you count the Telegram bot games

Werewolf was great and so was Uno. Other than that - on PCF, we had the Knights of the Round Table and we had adventures and things - just a place to play. @Nicholas might remember better than I do
I had a ZX Spectrum, and played some text adventures on it.
Nicholas remembers the Knights of the Rounded Tablet from a decade long gong, when he was younger and more debonair.

Y2K

I don't know...
Something where you could search for thread topics with better results?

Hey you! How's your feet doing?
Search is based on keywords, just search the title of the thread.

Bryn

I don't think he's bad, his bullshit detector might be a tad too sensitive.

Splinter is easily the most aggressive, toxic personality I've encountered on any SA forum. For over 10 years I have seen him cause nothing but shit on SA Gamer and MyBB. An instant add-to-ignore-list if I come across this dude here, and a real shame that he found his way here.

biometrics

Splinter is easily the most aggressive, toxic personality I've encountered on any SA forum. For over 10 years I have seen him cause nothing but shit on SA Gamer and MyBB. An instant add-to-ignore-list if I come across this dude here, and a real shame that he found his way here.
He might be the user @rpm but he doesn't come here. We're too chilled, not enough scope for causing kak. So no worries.