What are your must have items for running/walking?

satanboy

Mine are:
  • Good running shoes
  • Running shorts
  • T-shirt
  • Sunglasses
  • Sun block
  • Phone
  • Earphones
  • Water bottle
  • Running belt (phone and key storage)

satanboy

I also have a running rain jacket. Used it only a handful of times.
When it rains, I stay indoors.
Slipping and falling on wet pavement is no fun.

Seldom Bucket

• GPS Watch
  • Heart Rate Monitor
  • Headband/ cap
  • Pepper spray
  • The Brightest Running Shirt you can find

scudsucker

Then don't run on the pavement, run on trails!

I run with decent Salomons, some cheap shorts/shirt, phone (waterpoof... I live in CT) & earphones.

Accessories: extra dog shit bags and dog leads, plus two dogs. R50 in case I pass a pub on my way home.

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

Rudolph Hart

Two Great Danes
One Yorkie
A hat (for shade in summer, or warmth in winter)
That’s about it really. The girlfriend is pleasant to have along but I could manage it without her if I needed to.

dabean

I actually thought I'd never run again. They were very close to amputating my right foot, and I actually asked them to fuse my left ankle.

Luckily I listened to them and gave it another week.

OCP

I actually thought I'd never run again. They were very close to amputating my right foot, and I actually asked them to fuse my left ankle.

Luckily I listened to them and gave it another week.
Hectic dude!

What the hell happened?

dabean

Hectic dude!

What the hell happened?

I got home after work one Wednesday evening, opened my fridge and all that was in there was a 6 pack of Black Label.

So I watched some series and drank that up and got hungry around 8pm. There's a pub nearby that makes a killer steak egg and chips so I drove there.

I ordered a beer then called the barman over to order my meal. He told me that the kitchen was closed. I figured I'd just finish the beer then get some or other take-away. Friends walked in.

Around 2am I greeted everyone cordially then made my way to the door. Fresh air hit me. The next thing I remember was when they put the oxygen mask on me in the ambulance.

One of the ambulance guys came to visit me the next day. Apparently I hit a raised traffic circle head on. Thankfully nobody else was involved. He said I was standing next to my Uno when they arrived telling them it's okay my feet just hurt a bit I'll walk home now.

After my second attempt at walking home I finally conceded to taking a ride with them.

OCP

I got home after work one Wednesday evening, opened my fridge and all that was in there was a 6 pack of Black Label.

So I watched some series and drank that up and got hungry around 8pm. There's a pub nearby that makes a killer steak egg and chips so I drove there.

I ordered a beer then called the barman over to order my meal. He told me that the kitchen was closed. I figured I'd just finish the beer then get some or other take-away. Friends walked in.

Around 2am I greeted everyone cordially then made my way to the door. Fresh air hit me. The next thing I remember was when they put the oxygen mask on me in the ambulance.

One of the ambulance guys came to visit me the next day. Apparently I hit a raised traffic circle head on. Thankfully nobody else was involved. He said I was standing next to my Uno when they arrived telling them it's okay my feet just hurt a bit I'll walk home now.

After my second attempt at walking home I finally conceded to taking a ride with them.
Hectic! Glad you are ok.

Jings

Glad you only hit a traffic circle too, and that you can run again.