What are you eating just now?

biometrics

I ate a fair bit of ramen in Indonesia. Big Japanese food influence there and lots of restaurants. Haven’t tried at the Pear Tree though.
Seems it's a Wednesday special thing with a glass of Japanese whiskey for R150. Will go there anyway tomorrow, after checking most restaurants in town they have the most interesting (meaty ;)) menu with beer selection. La Pentola is great when they have their R120 two course special (three course for R150), but seems it's not available currently. Need to stop this hermit nonsense...

Y2K

I shall post hospital food again if people are interested.

Watching this video - some cool ideas. Gonna make some when I get out of here
This channel exploded over a couple of weeks, their titles are hella click baity though.

Tribs

This channel exploded over a couple of weeks, their titles are hella click baity though.
They are. But I love the camera work and the way the guy moves his hands. Incredibly sexy. And the meals are interesting and look like something I would make

Reactions: Y2K

biometrics

So Pear Tree makes the ramen Monday and Tuesday and it's available from Wednesday and runs out by Friday or Saturday. I'm here now and they have in stock. Woot, having ramen finally today. Will post pic later.

biometrics

Bored with the restaurants in town so going to start doing the wine farm restaurants. Will start with Spookfontein today, they also have ramen…