What are you eating just now?

Kornhole

Chicken licken. It's suppose to be boerewors Friday at the office
1342a4daca589be399c4f09bc82c08d5.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

emam

The most amazing Thai food made and delivered by a Thai chef.
All meals are R40 and are very nice portion sizes
Just putting it out to the universe because he needs the business due him losing his other business because of covid.
He works milnerton / blouberg side for anyone out in this area
@satanboy I see he has one vegetarian option.. You should give him a try one day
8ade8020dfc8f4e34b00d9a9ade32c49.jpg
c7df3e642bf5a71bfdd7d4f2eed3f85c.jpg

Seldom Bucket

Steers, got the online special for 2 Wacky Wednesdays for R139 I think, so lunch and dinner sorted............

But this red meat I love so much is starting to create more and more problems.

satanboy

Steers, got the online special for 2 Wacky Wednesdays for R139 I think, so lunch and dinner sorted............

Have you tried making Melanzane Parmigiana? We love it.

biometrics

I'm curious as to what problems you are experiencing? I'm not vegetarian but also not a big meat eater.

Seldom Bucket

Have you tried making Melanzane Parmigiana? We love it.
Will thanks.

Found this issue is not just with fast food, had some pork and steak last night with veggies, oh the fun. (Where it's only veg, minimal issue0
Think I have to extend the doctor's recommendation from 2 to 4 vegetarian meals a day.

So my journey to the awful vegetable people are because of dietary needs, OH, The Shame......

This means less bacon:( But I'm sure chicken still calcifies as a vegetable

Seldom Bucket

I'm curious as to what problems you are experiencing? I'm not vegetarian but also not a big meat eater.
Mostly digestive issues from constipation to the other side of that spectrum. Mostly experience this with red meat, where I change this to veggies only, I don't have this problem

biometrics

Mostly digestive issues from constipation to the other side of that spectrum. Mostly experience this with red meat, where I change this to veggies only, I don't have this problem
I've always favoured my veggies since childhood, ate the meat last. But my mom always had 1xmeat, 2xvegs & 1xstartch. So I'm totally used to a minimalist meat diet. Yes there is usually meat, but it comprises maybe 10-20% of the meal. I'm so regular I don't get out of bed until I fart.

Seldom Bucket

I've always favoured my veggies since childhood, ate the meat last. But my mom always had 1xmeat, 2xvegs & 1xstartch. So I'm totally used to a minimalist meat diet. Yes there is usually meat, but it comprises maybe 10-20% of the meal. I'm so regular I don't get out of bed until I fart.
Used to be very regular myself, but something happened where my body said it does not really like meat any more. This comes from someone where in the family... Meat for breakfast, meat for snack, meat for lunch, meat for snack, meat for dinner

Spizz

Used to be very regular myself, but something happened where my body said it does not really like meat any more. This comes from someone where in the family... Meat for breakfast, meat for snack, meat for lunch, meat for snack, meat for dinner

Have you tried taking a daily pro biotic tab? I’ve been taking one a day for ages and they really help with regulating things.

Seldom Bucket

Have you tried taking a daily pro biotic tab? I’ve been taking one a day for ages and they really help with regulating things.
Will try, with red meat itself, it usually turns into toilet time for about 5x after eating red meat for lunch