What are you drinking just now?

Spizz

Gone to SW/CPT? We don't have a Kauai in Her*anus, do we? I'd have been missing out on my eBucks freebie!

Ooh, you don't know yet. But a Kauai opened on Monday at the Checkers in town. They've been renovating it for the last few weeks, apparently a Starbucks will be opening in store as well.

biometrics

Ooh, you don't know yet. But a Kauai opened on Monday at the Checkers in town. They've been renovating it for the last few weeks, apparently a Starbucks will be opening in store as well.
Oooh, R100 a month to spend. :)

I saw they were working in the store a week or two ago. So these are mini shops inside Checkers? Takeaway only?

Spizz

Oooh, R100 a month to spend. :)

I saw they were working in the store a week or two ago. So these are mini shops inside Checkers? Takeaway only?

The Kauai pretty much is takeaway although it has 3 stools and a high bar type table to the side. They have a sushi bar also coming soon where you can sit as they go round the conveyor type thing. It’s still all ongoing but coming together gradually.

biometrics

The Kauai pretty much is takeaway although it has 3 stools and a high bar type table to the side. They have a sushi bar also coming soon where you can sit as they go round the conveyor type thing. It’s still all ongoing but coming together gradually.
This one has the compact menu. They said they are opening a full store in the mall.

Spizz

This one has the compact menu. They said they are opening a full store in the mall.

Good to know. I'm not too familiar with the menu but it had a decent selection of things that interest me. Will be good to see one in the mall as well, I wonder which unit it will be?

scudsucker

Homebrew stout, while waiting for my wife to return home before I can walk the dogs.

The length of their walk is depleting rapidly, as I am on my third.

biometrics

s-zoom.file