What are you drinking just now?

Spizz

Yeah, moving into Hermanus itself. Walking distance to my office and wife’s business. And the pubs and restaurants

Reactions: Y2K

biometrics

Yeah, moving into Hermanus itself. Walking distance to my office and wife’s business. And the pubs and restaurants
New house? Seems weird since you just spent so much on your power system and I'm sure the SO must have kitted out the kitchen. Can't be for a lack of space as your daughter is in the UK. We all have our reasons for moving so I'm curious as to your motivation. I'm a serial mover myself.

I must say I miss living in Westcliff as I loved doing the 10km 2 hour cliff path walk to Grotto every weekend. Housemate used to walk to town every day.

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

Spizz

New house? Seems weird since you just spent so much on your power system and I'm sure the SO must have kitted out the kitchen. Can't be for a lack of space as your daughter is in the UK. We all have our reasons for moving so I'm curious as to your motivation. I'm a serial mover myself.

I must say I miss living in Westcliff as I loved doing the 10km 2 hour cliff path walk to Grotto every weekend. Housemate used to walk to town every day.

There’s a few reasons but not one specifically. It’s a beautiful old house, 2 flats out back, it has business rights, walking everywhere, fancy a change after 13 years in this house.

But I’ll add on the power system as an extra if the buyer wants it and buy another similar, or take it and use it there.

biometrics

There’s a few reasons but not one specifically. It’s a beautiful old house, 2 flats out back, it has business rights, walking everywhere, fancy a change after 13 years in this house.

But I’ll add on the power system as an extra if the buyer wants it and buy another similar, or take it and use it there.
Where is it, I'm curious, pm if you don't want to post here? Some parts of town can be noisy at night...

Have you considered letting the Vermont house?

My plan is to pay off the house by end next year, will be debt free then :) Then to buy near town (so I can do the cliff path again and walk to town), let out the Sandbaai house. The rent will then pay the bond on the new house and be a handy nest egg when I need money in my old age. Stairs is a no no when you're old. Will also get a flat in Melkbos as a "holiday home".

Last edited:

Spizz

Where is it, I'm curious, pm if you don't want to post here? Some parts of town can be noisy...

Have you considered letting the Vermont house?

My plan is to pay off the house by end next year, will be debt free then :) Then to buy near town (so I can do the cliff path again and walk to town), let out the Sandbaai house. The rent will then pay the bond on the new house and be a handy nest egg when I need money in my old age. Stairs is a no no when you're old. Will also get a flat in Melkbos as a "holiday home".

We considered renting but the plan is to sell and chuck the equity into the new one. I’ll send you a PM with the location, it’s one street away from the office.

biometrics

Weiss. The weekend has come early. Supposed to wait till tomorrow but it's been a good week and I'm ahead of my work.

IMG_20210916_144206.jpg

Rudolph Hart

A glass of Roses Lemon Cordial. Just got back from my walk, and will be lighting my heritage day braai fire soon, when I will open a bottle of pinotage.

mbayshark

A few Aegir Project beers to be enjoyed this afternoon
3c94668152671cec03ff1bc33f26c0d3.jpg