Welcome new members!!!

biometrics

Yeah, you also seem very familiar. Can't exactly remember from where though.... :unsure:
I think I've seen your nic on several forums. ;) Does The Community still exist? Is slag or snag or scab or snack or crag or whatever the expat in Canada is called still there? Both Dave and I got a 100 year ban even though I hadn't posted for months. That guy holds a grudge.

Last edited:

RedViking

I think I've seen your nic on several forums. ;) Does The Community still exist? Is slag or snag or scab or snack or crag or whatever the expat in Canada is called still there? Both Dave and I got a 100 ban eben though I hadn't posted for months. That guy holds a grudge.
giphy.gif

Dave

I think I've seen your nic on several forums. ;) Does The Community still exist? Is slag or snag or scab or snack or crag or whatever the expat in Canada is called still there? Both Dave and I got a 100 year ban even though I hadn't posted for months. That guy holds a grudge.

You wouldn't want to read the Community anymore, it's pretty quiet in general but the last time I went there I saw that @Thor has had some form of mental breakdown and is posting about buying Apple stuff just to say how terrible it all is for him and lots and lots of covidiot antivaxxer type shit.

I quickly closed the tab and left.

biometrics

You wouldn't want to read the Community anymore, it's pretty quiet in general but the last time I went there I saw that @Thor has had some form of mental breakdown and is posting about buying Apple stuff just to say how terrible it all is for him and lots and lots of covidiot antivaxxer type shit.

I quickly closed the tab and left.
An island of sanity here... ;)