Weird Products

Sonikku

While the choice of style is unfortunate (a shark... FFS, do they not think... oh wait.. China), I can see the need for this. Every day, many a dog goes swimming at the beach, Monday to Friday and weekends... People go swim before work close to Blue Peter and the beach in front of Ons Huisie, and they bring Fido along... who runs happily into the sea.

scudsucker

Don't ask me why I went looking for this, but here is a cheese shaped dildo. Like that's what all women fantasize about. It comes hand crafted from Etsy.

images

biometrics

Don't ask me why I went looking for this, but here is a cheese shaped dildo. Like that's what all women fantasize about. It comes hand crafted from Etsy.

images
The bits of missing cheese on the edges will make it kinda rough to use.

scudsucker

will make it kinda rough to use.
I guess, that's kind of the point.

Also I would hope that it can be (and is) washed after every use.

The manufacturer is German, Germany is Japan's only rival when it comes to completely fucking weird sex stuff.

Maybe South Korea comes in a long way behind in third place.

Last edited:

scudsucker

Only weird because it's a furniture store.
Uhm, I can think of quite a number of weird things there, starting with the cost, and moving quickly into the implied celebrity endorsement. Following on by the apparent one-size-fits-all approach to boxing gloves.

scudsucker

I can find 90% ethyl alcohol at any Diskem way cheaper than that. Although it only comes in 1 litre plastic bottles, not the 4 litres.

Still cheaper and stronger. I used to use it for a variety of different craft projects, and (mostly) for making cannabis oil as I no longer smoke.

I did try a sip or two but jesus fuck that shit is strong. Still have some, somewhere in my messy house.