Weather !

biometrics

Coming down in buckets in Hermanus. Even had a bit of hail earlier. Just saw lightning, not far away

mbayshark

Fokken windy as hell here in Mossels, sounds like the roof is gonna get blown into the sea. No rain though, hope this wind doesn’t blow it all away.

Mortymoose

My big rain day in the Namib was about twenty minutes of drizzle...lank disappointed.... it's supposed to be bitch cold, yet I am still walking around in shorts and a t shirt.....

Winter better not disappoint me this year...

Tribs

We have been really cold - and tomorrow is colder because there will be snow somewhere in the Cape. Why we have to suffer and not even get to see it - not fair I tell you

PhireSide

Reporting in from a very chilly Port Elizabeth...

We had some sleet earlier on, which was quite something. I wouldn't call it hail, it was more specks of ice than actual hailstones. I ventured out to grab something from the stores and nearly froze my nads off. I'm guessing it couldn't have been warmer than 6 or 7 degrees, but this is just a guess as I took the GF's car (the i30 is standing - Midas gave me the wrong oil filter so I'm waiting for the correct part so that I can service it) and it doesn't have a thermometer to tell the temperature.

Even my Raspberry Pi that's in my cupboard is idling at around 40 degrees, when it's usually around 53 - 55 degrees on a sunny day

Papa Smurf

had loads of rain and wind in somerset west yesterday and all through the night until i left for work at 7:30am, had lots of lightning last night
odd shower here and there today
loads more rain coming Thursday