We love cats!

Sonikku

Urgh... got a gift again this morning...
A young female rat, dead as a doornail but Sylvester purring like a mofo and so proud of himself.

And now he's asleep again...

1708411551250.jpeg

Hunting is hard work, human!

scudsucker

I think 2 is enough for me.

I see there is also an unrelated Cat Cafe in Noordhoek, but in both cases my kids are too young to go.

scudsucker

My fucking "indoor cats" have found a way out. I have checked the windows. I close doors.

They both know how to get in.... when I hear the more dominant male asking to be let in, he will come inside. He's chilling on my bed right now. The female is still very skittish and hides away, so I am never sure if she is inside or outside... meaning I need to leave a way back inside open if there is any chance she is out.

Which gives the male a way to get outside. Catch 22.

At least she knows where her food is.

Tribs

My fucking "indoor cats" have found a way out. I have checked the windows. I close doors.

They both know how to get in.... when I hear the more dominant male asking to be let in, he will come inside. He's chilling on my bed right now. The female is still very skittish and hides away, so I am never sure if she is inside or outside... meaning I need to leave a way back inside open if there is any chance she is out.

Which gives the male a way to get outside. Catch 22.

At least she knows where her food is.
My cats have always been outside cats. Just the way I prefer it - they can go out doing cat things. Yes I know it is risky. My eldest lasted to 21 - no injuries. Have one at 13 now. Had two get to 17 and 19.