Unbelievable censorship on MyBroadband

greg0205

How do you figure that?

As I see it Wetkak is regarded as an oxygen thief and troll on both (enough of a troll to be permanently banned on MyBB).

LOL.

It’s purely math.

He can still post here so I have to concede a point… Think of it as a participation trophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wetiko

What anger and denial would I be projecting?
Most of what you've said in this thread and most MyBroadband threads I've seen you in, has been pure denial and rage. I'm sorry you are lack sufficient self-awareness to see that.

I’m a member in good standing on both forums… You, however, can claim only half of that.
I don't judge my self-worth by what people or moderators on internet forums think of me, so what do I have to be angry about? The only feelings I have towards the MyBroadband administrators and the trolls is disappointment and pity. I also have empathy for all those who are negatively effected by their unjustified and immoral actions.

As I see it Wetkak is regarded as an oxygen thief and troll on both (enough of a troll to be permanently banned on MyBB).
If being falsely banned for "spam" without there ever being a single example of spam or trolling makes me an oxygen thief in your eyes, then I shudder to think about what you must think of yourself.

Sending both of you love and light. I hope you'll one day manage to break out of the shackles of the toxic society that confines your thoughts and feeds on the negativity you feel compelled to propagate between yourselves.

greg0205

Most of what you've said in this thread and most MyBroadband threads I've seen you in, has been pure denial and rage. I'm sorry you are lack sufficient self-awareness to see that.

I don't judge my self-worth by what people or moderators on internet forums think of me, so what do I have to be angry about? The only feelings I have towards the MyBroadband administrators and the trolls is disappointment and pity. I also have empathy for all those who are negatively effected by their unjustified and immoral actions.

If being falsely banned for "spam" without there ever being a single example of spam or trolling makes me an oxygen thief in your eyes, then I shudder to think about what you must think of yourself.

Sending both of you love and light. I hope you'll one day manage to break out of the shackles of the toxic society that confines your thoughts and feels on the negativity you feel compelled to propagate between yourselves.
"I don't judge my self-worth by what people or moderators on internet forums think of me" you say?

This you?

Saw someone mention Grotto, which I never knew existed before, so I thought I'd share my experience here as a warning to others.

This?

Naturally I assumed this had to be a mistake made by a moderator.

This?

So I registered a temp account and sent bwana a private message explaining all this, and asked him to please review the ban at his earliest convenience

This?

I was banned under false pretense of "spam" to censor something the admins don't agree with

This?

or they banned me because one of their troll friends didn't like that I was speaking too much sense, and since I did nothing wrong, they had to fabricate a fake reason to ban me.

This?

the MyBroadband moderators have been falsely banning new users all the time for fake reasons

This?

I wonder how long this has been going on now, and how many other new users have been falsely banned.

This?

It's like some kind of sick joke that my account could be banned for "spam"

This?

Of course the moderators will never tell you, because they would have to admit that they are falsely banning new users like myself for "spam".

This?

Anyone who has their own thoughts, or mentions anything that doesn't align with the mob, gets cancelled and is not allowed to participate in discussion on the internet in 2021. I didn't think cancel culture had gotten this bad, but clearly it has.

This?

Sure they can censor anything that doesn't fit their political/ideological agenda, and they clearly are. That's why I made this post to warn others.

This?

The MyBroadband trolls and moderators are essentially working together to censor anyone they don't agree with...

This?

The trolls call any new user they don't like "a clone", and probably spam report them, then the moderators ban them for reason "spam", and then the trolls say "another clone was banned" and the moderators never correct them. It's a truly evil self-fulfilling prophecy.

This?

Why on earth would I ever go back there...

And this?

Why wouldn't I request my false ban get reviewed after MyBroadband randomly locked me out and said banned: "spam". Contact the administrator if this was an error. ?

I know I never spammed anything, or broke any other rules. My account history proved that was unequivocally true, and anyone could see that.

This?

It's only after I was banned by bwana for having the audacity to appeal my blatantly false ban, asking him nicely to review it, that I knew that place was a lost cause...

This?

Because the MyBroadband administrators falsely ban new users for no reason to censor for their own personal agendas, while fooling idiots like yourself into believing they are banned for being clones and never correcting your false assumption, perpetuating conspiracy theories about "clones".

This?

You admit you don't care about new users getting falsely banned

This?

This forum is full of trolls who spread lies and try to derail discussion, just like MyBroadband...

This?

Yeah the level of double standards is some sick kind of joke... Would be hilarious if that was the actual reason they falsely banned me.

Yup, there's just no grey area when it comes to you not giving AF what folks on Internet forums think of you or your posts, Wetiko.

None

At

All.

Wetiko

(pathological quantities of compulsive spam)

Yup, there's just no grey area when it comes to you not giving AF what folks on Internet forums think of you or your posts
You appear to be conflating me caring what others think on internet forums, with me being willing to take the time to share my story with others, for the benefit of the strangers who will continue to make use of the other forum and continue to be censored and gaslit by the biased moderators.

This, once again, comes back to projection.

greg0205

You appear to be conflating me caring what others think on internet forums, with me being willing to take the time to share my story with others, for the benefit of the strangers who will continue to make use of the other forum and continue to be censored and gaslit by the biased moderators.

This you?

Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding. This way of thinking and behaving surfaces in every area of the narcissist’s life: from work and friendships to family and love relationships.

People with narcissistic personality disorder are extremely resistant to changing their behavior, even when it’s causing them problems. Their tendency is to turn the blame on to others. What’s more, they are extremely sensitive and react badly to even the slightest criticisms, disagreements, or perceived slights, which they view as personal attacks. For the people in the narcissist’s life, it’s often easier just to go along with their demands to avoid the coldness and rages. However, by understanding more about narcissistic personality disorder, you can spot the narcissists in your life, protect yourself from their power plays, and establish healthier boundaries.

Dave

8DF2D62E-FC2D-4D09-A3C3-EDB349EAD236.jpeg

greg0205

Still projecting my guy.
Dude, you started this thread crying about your "high quality" posts.

You've spent the rest of the thread sobbing about being "falsely" banned... and then calling posters here who disagreed with you, "toddler", "trolls", "bullshit", "ranting", "complete lunatic", "mind-numbing crap", "absolutely insane", "crazy irrational", "misled", "blindly", "foolish", " lacking mental capacity", "a malevolent troll", "ineptitude with basic cognition", "dense", "slimy", "shameless commie", "dishonest", "evil fascist", with "tactics out of Hitlers playbook".

"Nothing I have said was intended as an insult to anyone" was you too.

All the while you also spent pages moaning about our "Unwarranted personal attacks", "gaslighting" and "lies" about you.

You're so textbook NPD you're actually dull.

Wetiko

Dude, you started this thread crying about your "high quality" posts.
There has been no crying from me. I simply told my story for others to learn from.

You've spent the rest of the thread sobbing about being "falsely" banned... and then calling posters here who disagreed with you, "toddler", "trolls", "bullshit", "ranting", "complete lunatic", "mind-numbing crap", "absolutely insane", "crazy irrational", "misled", "blindly", "foolish", " lacking mental capacity", "a malevolent troll", "ineptitude with basic cognition", "dense", "slimy", "shameless commie", "dishonest", "evil fascist", with "tactics out of Hitlers playbook".

"Nothing I have said was intended as an insult to anyone" was you too.
Those are not insults, they are simply descriptions of the behavior that trolls such as yourself have been exhibiting, in my opinion.

If you feel they are insults, then perhaps you should consider improving your behavior so that others don't perceive you as a personification of those negative attributes.

All the while you also spent pages moaning about our "Unwarranted personal attacks", "gaslighting" and "lies" about you.
There's no sobbing or moaning involved.

I've simply corrected the lies, pointed out the unwarranted personal attacks and gaslighting that you and other trolls have spent an inordinate amount of energy on, in your crusade to discredit and dehumanize that which you perceive as a threat to your illusion.

The motivation behind my actions should be obvious, since if I allowed trolls such as yourself to spin their own narrative of lies which diminish my story, then the energy I spent writing my original post would have been a complete waste.

As I told you before... It doesn't matter how much you troll and repeat the same lies. Those who haven't already seen through your bullshit never will.

Sending you more love and positivity, since you clearly need all you can get.

greg0205

There has been no crying from me. I simply told my story for others to learn from.

Those are not insults, they are simply descriptions of the behavior that trolls such as yourself have been exhibiting, in my opinion.

If you feel they are insults, then perhaps you should consider improving your behavior so that others don't perceive you as a personification of those negative attributes.

There's no sobbing or moaning involved.

I've simply corrected the lies, pointed out the unwarranted personal attacks and gaslighting that you and other trolls have spent an inordinate amount of energy on, in your crusade to discredit and dehumanize that which you perceive as a threat to your illusion.

The motivation behind my actions should be obvious, since if I allowed trolls such as yourself to spin their own narrative of lies which diminish my story, then the energy I spent writing my original post would have been a complete waste.

As I told you before... It doesn't matter how much you troll and repeat the same lies. Those who haven't already seen through your bullshit never will.

Sending you more love and positivity, since you clearly need all you can get.
You realise anyone with an internet connection, eyes, and a rudimentary grasp of English can scroll through this thread and read your posts, as well as your defence of your posts, right?

Oh, and yeah, the motivation behind your actions is obvious... Your god complex is compensating for your victim complex by being a blowhard ass on an Internet forum.

Anyway...

Thanks for the love and positivity thing, pal.

I laughed so hard a drop of pee came out.

Wetiko

You realise anyone with an internet connection, eyes, and a rudimentary grasp of English can scroll through this thread and read your posts, as well as your defence of your posts, right?
I encourage it, and leave it up to each person to use their own judgement to form an opinion. Those who are rational and have common sense will learn something, and everyone else will move on without gaining anything from this thread.

It would appear that you're the one who is still struggling with this notion, as you've spent all your time in this thread trying to convince others of what you think they should believe, and therefore must consider your peers to be children who are incapable of thinking for themselves and forming their own opinions.

Oh, and yeah, the motivation behind your actions is obvious... Your god complex is compensating for your victim complex by being a blowhard ass on an Internet forum.
I'm not surprised that someone with an inferiority complex would see an individual who is confident in having their own thoughts as having a god complex. You sure do spend a lot of time projecting.

greg0205

I encourage it, and leave it up to each person to use their own judgement to form an opinion. Those who are rational and have common sense will learn something, and everyone else will move on without gaining anything from this thread.

I would appear that you are the one who is still struggling with this notion, as you have spent more time trying to convince others of what you think they should believe, and therefore must consider your peers to be children who are incapable of thinking for themselves and forming their own opinions.

I'm not surprised that someone with an inferiority complex would see an individual who is confident in having their own thoughts would come off as having a god complex.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

*sigh*

Clown.

Spizz

You're just projecting your own denial and anger, exposing that which is inside you.

I understand that you're still trying to convince yourself and others that you're right, and I'm just some lunatic... Even if all you have is baseless gaslighting and empty ad-homs. That's okay. I know that you feel compelled to attack anyone who poses a threat to the illusion you live under. You wouldn't want anyone taking a moment to consider just how rational and sensible the opinions I hold really are.

Some friendly advice mate: Work on improving your self control and allowing others to have their own opinions. When you try to diminish others and discredit what they believe without reason, it only exposes your own insecurities.

Sorry, I think you misunderstood. I was saying that your head is so far up your own arse that you should be a bit more aware and maybe read the room. I’m not arguing with anyone and have no points to prove and have no need to defend myself. You are the one frothing at the mouth, not me.

So if it’s okay with you, I’ll continue to laugh at you making a complete dick of yourself from over here. Cos yeah, it’s not you, it’s everyone else.

Wetiko

Sorry, I think you misunderstood. I was saying that your head is so far up your own arse that you should be a bit more aware and maybe read the room. I’m not arguing with anyone and have no points to prove and have no need to defend myself. You are the one frothing at the mouth, not me.
I'm not the one mindlessly lashing out and attempting to ridicule others, that would be you, bru.

Cos yeah, it’s not you, it’s everyone else.
It's not everyone else... Just all those who cannot help but speak even though they have nothing to say.

greg0205

I'm not the one mindlessly lashing out and attempting to ridicule others, that would be you, bru.

It's not everyone else... Just all those who cannot help but speak even though they have nothing to say.
"toddler", "trolls", "bullshit", "ranting", "complete lunatic", "mind-numbing crap", "absolutely insane", "crazy irrational", "misled", "blindly", "foolish", " lacking mental capacity", "a malevolent troll", "ineptitude with basic cognition", "dense", "slimy", "shameless commie", "dishonest", "evil fascist", with "tactics out of Hitlers playbook".
inferiority complex
mindlessly lashing out... that would be you

A special kinda lack of self-awareness to be sure.

Wetiko

A special kinda lack of self-awareness to be sure.

Great job showing everyone how you aren't any of those things, by ignoring what I told you 2 messages ago, and trolling some more. You still seem to be living completely in your own world.

greg0205

Great job showing everyone how you aren't any of those things, by ignoring what I told you 2 messages ago, and trolling some more. You still seem to be living completely in your own world.
Wasn't sure there was any room left for you to beclown yourself more, but...

giphy.gif