TYT self destructs with help from Jimmy Dore

TwoPunnyFourWords

I don't think The Young Turks are walking this one off... and that's even if they weren't trying to court a puritannical leftist audience. Holy crap, that was merciless.

Tribs

I found TYT during Trump's "reign" and very quickly realised that they were censationalists. Clickbait headlines, lack of substance, half-truths. So anyone that takes them seriously only has their own ignorance to blame. They are completely annoying.

TwoPunnyFourWords

I found TYT during Trump's "reign" and very quickly realised that they were censationalists. Clickbait headlines, lack of substance, half-truths. So anyone that takes them seriously only has their own ignorance to blame. They are completely annoying.
Yeah, I found out about their less than candid reporting in 2015, I think. Might have been 2014. Anyway, Cenk's 2016 election night on-air meltdown is the stuff of internet legend. :giggle:

EmJay

You will find that a number of Very Clever People (VCP) who hang around here and on that other board follow them quite extensively. Those same VCP will then constantly whine about non-left leaning news sources. Then will refuse to engage any content.

It's amusing to watch.

TwoPunnyFourWords

You will find that a number of Very Clever People (VCP) who hang around here and on that other board follow them quite extensively. Those same VCP will then constantly whine about non-left leaning news sources. Then will refuse to engage any content.

It's amusing to watch.
I haven't actually seen them posting a TYT link in a while, but they sure do love browning their pants over Jimmy Dore.