Threadkiller

biometrics

Also crucial to not get sick in this period right, especially that first 2weeks
From what I have read you have 50-80% protection after two weeks of the first dose. So yeah, try not to get sick now.

biometrics

Poured a double Klippies n Coke now, this headache irritates me
Out of rum and gin, so now mixing whisk(e)y with Pepsi Light. Yes I know that's not allowed, but I'm not really in the mood for whisk(e)y. Down to last 9 bottles of red. Lots of whisk(e)y though. The cold has stopped my beer fermenting.

LD50

Out of rum and gin, so now mixing whisk(e)y with Pepsi Light. Yes I know that's not allowed, but I'm not really in the mood for whisk(e)y. Down to last 9 bottles of red. Lots of whisk(e)y though. The cold has stopped my beer fermenting.
I have no problem with this whatsoever. You sir are a gentleman

LD50

Which date was this forum officially active? Not the site, the forum

biometrics

Which date was this forum officially active? Not the site, the forum
Started Oct 2019 as a Overberg community website/forum. Didn't work. After it failed and another mybb banning and the start of Covid I converted it to what it is now March 2020. Why?

LD50

Started Oct 2019 as a Overberg community website/forum. Didn't work. After it failed and another mybb banning and the start of Covid I converted it to what it is now March 2020. Why?
Interest sake...and can you believe the growth in such a short period?

satanboy

When is the next level announcement?

Arzy

Still well stocked but will be placing top up orders tomorrow after the weekends debauchery