Threadkiller

Grant

How you doing @Grant? Good to see you're still with us...
All good.
There was entertainment to be had while in the recovery room while trying to bring me out of anesthesia.
Going into theatre I insisted the ipod earphones stayed in and music carried on playing.
Hours later in recovery, one of the nurses noticed my toes and fingers moving, and I seemed to be talking with the oxygen mask on.
She removes the earphones and hears the music - which I apparently was trying to sing along to.
So she calls the other nurses and anaesthetist for the lols.

Grant

Earphones were removed and a few minutes later my eyes opened with a pissed off look and frown on my face - distinctly unimpressed.

Needless to say, I remember nothing of this malarkey

Kornhole

Earphones were removed and a few minutes later my eyes opened with a pissed off look and frown on my face - distinctly unimpressed.

Oh gosh vegan talk

biometrics

How long is a piece of string?

I've lived here before, so it's pretty familiar to me. We're enjoying it so far... I guess the key is to view this as the start of a new adventure rather than looking it as "leaving" something...

The efficiency of government services, the friendly people we've met, the helpfulness, just the ease of getting things done takes a LOT of the strain off...

Additionally, things like zoom and whatsapp make it a lot easier as you can still keep in touch with family/friends in SA basically free of charge. Last time I was here, there was none of that...
Have you started tucking your shirt in yet?

Venomous

That's one way of doing it :p

Tribs

Frozen like an icicle!

Been shaking so much today that I didn't bother with interwebs or books!

I swear people with parkinsons rattle less in a week than I did today :(
Two panados really works for that. I was so cold last night nothing helped. Doc called this morning and I asked if it was good to let my body fight it and he literally told me I am stupid. Why suffer. Two panado every four hours if you are feeling bad. And he was right - worked twice now.

You are not only cold on your skin - but on the inside. From your bones. No amount of blankets or hot water bottles helps

spiderz

Two panados really works for that. I was so cold last night nothing helped. Doc called this morning and I asked if it was good to let my body fight it and he literally told me I am stupid. Why suffer. Two panado every four hours if you are feeling bad. And he was right - worked twice now.

You are not only cold on your skin - but on the inside. From your bones. No amount of blankets or hot water bottles helps
Hot chocolate?

biometrics

Ordered lockdown red wine. I've been polishing my wine rack the past month since I took a break from my diet.

Lockdown price is R100/750ml of decent red wine. Free delivery though. ;)

biometrics

Ordered lockdown red wine. I've been polishing my wine rack the past month since I took a break from my diet.

Lockdown price is R100/750ml of decent red wine. Free delivery though. ;)
I might add looting isn't really an option for me. Yes yes I know everyone is doing it.