Threadkiller

Spizz

Tomorrow I switch to my healthy lifestyle, need to lose 25kg. (Before I look like @LD50)

Brave man, a few days before Christmas and New Year.

Mind you, it proves that you are serious. I stopped smoking on 21st December 2011 knowing exactly that the festive period was coming up and the determination to do it was burning. Last fag was in the cubicle in the gents toilets at N'djamena international airport, 7.21pm. Left a packet on top of the cistern with a few still in it.

9 years anniversary today :)

Sinbad

Brave man, a few days before Christmas and New Year.

Mind you, it proves that you are serious. I stopped smoking on 21st December 2011 knowing exactly that the festive period was coming up and the determination to do it was burning. Last fag was in the cubicle in the gents toilets at N'djamena international airport, 7.21pm. Left a packet on top of the cistern with a few still in it.

9 years anniversary today :)
Good job!

BloodrayneZA

Thanks. Completely over it now but it took a couple of years. Also the smell of someone smoking didn't bother me for ages so it made the temptation even worse, now it just makes me feel ill.
Yeah the airport smoking boxes made me gag and I vape, quitted smoking 4 years ago

Arzy

Also haven't touched a smoke in 3 years now. Vaping as a replacement, constantly feel I need something stronger but the smell of smokes just makes me I'll now.

Should start drinking more.

biometrics

I will be flying to CA on 1 Jan and returning on 8 Jan. I will be in Gordon's Bay. So, who wants to have drink then? I have a thing on the evening of the 2nd.
Will you have a car? Maybe pop over to Her*anus for a pint with @Spizz and me. You can always drag @Papa Smurf along as he’s nearby in Somerset West. There’s another Somerset West member who’s nick I’ve forgotten now.

Edit: think it is @jasong

jasong

Will you have a car? Maybe pop over to Her*anus for a pint with @Spizz and me. You can always drag @Papa Smurf along as he’s nearby in Somerset West. There’s another Somerset West member who’s nick I’ve forgotten now.

Edit: think it is @jasong

Yeah but I'm now in Netherlands or I would have joined

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papa Smurf

I will be flying to CA on 1 Jan and returning on 8 Jan. I will be in Gordon's Bay. So, who wants to have drink then? I have a thing on the evening of the 2nd.
Sweet, I will be at Theewaterskloof over New Yrs, actually on my way there today, and then I will be in Robertson on a river somewhere and then back at work Thu 7th. Gonna be tight but lets see how things pan out later

Spizz

Sweet, I will be at Theewaterskloof over New Yrs, actually on my way there today, and then I will be in Robertson on a river somewhere and then back at work Thu 7th. Gonna be tight but lets see how things pan out later

There’s a long stretch of one lane roadworks going on if you’re driving from the N2. I made a complete dick of myself due to my impatience the week before last by overtaking some dude just before the STOP sign, and was busy cursing him out so never realized it was a lengthy roadworks, and somehow ended up driving the length of it into oncoming traffic.

Papa Smurf

There’s a long stretch of one lane roadworks going on if you’re driving from the N2. I made a complete dick of myself due to my impatience the week before last by overtaking some dude just before the STOP sign, and was busy cursing him out so never realized it was a lengthy roadworks, and somehow ended up driving the length of it into oncoming traffic.
I do N2 from Somerset West --> Grabouw and then head towards Worcester to get to Theewaterskloof Dam

Spizz

I do N2 from Somerset West --> Grabouw and then head towards Worcester to get to Theewaterskloof Dam

Of course. I come from Hermanus, turn right onto the N2 up to Dassiesfontein then left back onto R43 towards Villiersdorp. That's where the roadworks are.