Threadkiller

Grant

If you want to be a gentleman wine farmer then R5m will do it.
Problem I'm seeing, is all the houses are way too "rustic" for my liking.

I fancy the idea of wine, olives or maybe dairy as an income source on the property

Grant

Make it 100m.
Uhm, maybe not after all.

What I would like to do is have a dairy smallholding that produces or is cabable of producing cheese and butter.

Along with that get a retail space on Atlantic seaboard to sell from. But would have to source additional products for sale. Once it is established bring in proper fresh farm milk.
It would have to be established before sending in something like milk which has a 2 day shelf life

biometrics

Where is jinglebells with that broken radio of hers? I'd like to have a word with Mr Randi.

Grant

I hear hermanus is great ;)
Heranus??
Live in Heranus???
Do you have a sick mind?

That goes against the grain of what I am.
Perhaps somewhere on the outskirts or nearby to Heranus - rural Heranus perhaps.

At least you never suggested Clitoria

Grant

Another seemingly abandoned car.
Been sitting there filthy dirty for almost 2 weeks, now getting wallpapered with tickets
IMG_20201022_160740.jpg

Spizz

Heranus??
Live in Heranus???
Do you have a sick mind?

That goes against the grain of what I am.
Perhaps somewhere on the outskirts or nearby to Heranus - rural Heranus perhaps.

At least you never suggested Clitoria

If you don't want to come all the way to Heranus, you could stop at Buttriver.

Spizz

Although Her*anus is home to the number one restaurant out of 4,591 places in the Western Cape according to Tripadvisor.

/cough

Grant

Although Her*anus is home to the number one restaurant out of 4,591 places in the Western Cape according to Tripadvisor.

/cough
That's reason enough to stay away.
This Covid nonsense has caused enough damage : locked in, go out to buy food return home, eat, watch movies, out for food, home eat..
So what I found is out of boredom and need to get out, I was shopping more often, and eating more often - the result has been cruel and punishing.

I need to go to a place where the only menu items are boiled cabbage and 2 minute noodles

spiderz

That's reason enough to stay away.
This Covid nonsense has caused enough damage : locked in, go out to buy food return home, eat, watch movies, out for food, home eat..
So what I found is out of boredom and need to get out, I was shopping more often, and eating more often - the result has been cruel and punishing.

I need to go to a place where the only menu items are boiled cabbage and 2 minute noodles
bet, you'll be so bored, you'll actually eat it!