Threadkiller

LD50

doc booked me off for the whole week. I started feeling sick Sa evening with only soar throat, runny nose and dry cough up until about 10am this morning. Now I'm struggling to breath and my rib cage is hurting like hell. Had supper now and barely tasted anything, just a slight hint of saltiness.
No major headaches

Doc said if I'm not better by Thu I should get tested. He only prescribed Vit D ( D-Tabs), Vit C (Xtreme C) and zink (Zinplex)

biometrics

doc booked me off for the whole week. I started feeling sick Sa evening with only soar throat, runny nose and dry cough up until about 10am this morning. Now I'm struggling to breath and my rib cage is hurting like hell. Had supper now and barely tasted anything, just a slight hint of saltiness.
No major headaches

Doc said if I'm not better by Thu I should get tested. He only prescribed Vit D ( D-Tabs), Vit C (Xtreme C) and zink (Zinplex)
Was nice knowing you.

J/k, watch out for this thing... Certainly sounds like C19 symptoms. Where do you think you got it? Are you at works with people?

LD50

J/k, watch out for this thing... Certainly sounds like C19 symptoms. Where do you think you got it? Are you at works with people?
Mix with many folk. Could have been at the mall for all I know.
Very tiring I must admit

LD50

Drinking water the whole time as well as rooibos tea.
Also making sure I take aspirin

satanboy

No major headaches

Where do you think you picked it up?

Grant

Grant studied as a perfumist, erm, I mean perfusionist. I believe be completed it but never practiced. @Grant, correct?
I was in practice but moved us embassy medical unit, then moved again to commercial assistant to consul general.
Eventually left state dept to start my own business with state dept as primary client.
Oddly, I'm rethinking returning to medical but specifically focusing on ECMO.

Grant

What does it mean? Do you get an apology or will this have a financial implication for them?
They have asked for a settlement quantum.
But its not that simple. I don't want their money, it's blood I'm after.
Resignation of hospital's general manager and termination of contract with quack in the emergency dept that did not see my mother for 1.5 hrs after admission - 40 mins later she was dead, thanks to a complete lack of clinical intervention.

Grant

No major headaches

Jirre vok - the dreaded lurgy!
Be gone, you covidian!