Threadkiller

Baxteen

I have been avoiding any and all social media. Basically since Corona hit. Being essential services in the finance industry means work was crazy in ways that I legally can't talk about.

Then the US went full retard and people showed the level of blind ignorance and stupidity that just had me at my wits end.

I mean 3 years ago supporting the apricot autocrat had some merit there was hope and potential mixed in with the conspiracy theories about fake news. But now I feel like his supporters will see him shoot a new born in the face in front of them and they will say it was fake news or that the newborn deserves it.

So rather than put myself in a social bubble I just removed myself from everything. So I don't know about that thing that everyone is talking about at all

Dave

I have been avoiding any and all social media. Basically since Corona hit. Being essential services in the finance industry means work was crazy in ways that I legally can't talk about.

Then the US went full retard and people showed the level of blind ignorance and stupidity that just had me at my wits end.

I mean 3 years ago supporting the apricot autocrat had some merit there was hope and potential mixed in with the conspiracy theories about fake news. But now I feel like his supporters will see him shoot a new born in the face in front of them and they will say it was fake news or that the newborn deserves it.

So rather than put myself in a social bubble I just removed myself from everything. So I don't know about that thing that everyone is talking about at all

This forum is pretty much Trumper free, there is a thread, but we only had one looney-toon posting MAGA shit.

Seldom Bucket

I mean 3 years ago supporting the apricot autocrat had some merit there was hope and potential mixed in with the conspiracy theories about fake news. But now I feel like his supporters will see him shoot a newborn in the face in front of them, and they will say it was fake news or that the newborn deserves it.

Fuck, you are still alive!

Baxteen

That's all well and good and it's fine to remove the idiots but then you place yourself in a social bubble and allow them to spread their idiotic vitriol to impressionable people.

You don't start out life as a racist or a trump supporter, you start life as a gullable yungling who learns from mistakes not to be gullable.

Baxteen

So while I have been avoiding social media I have also been awarded reddit gold for being helpful and started streaming pogo.

So I am not sure what counts as social media anymore