Threadkiller

GreGorGy

My neck is fucken sore. Friday included Fade to Black and Cowboys From Hell so I headbanged. Haven't done that regularly for years. While enjoying every last part of Fade, I though to myself that I am gonna pay the price. I was right.

biometrics

My neck is fucken sore. Friday included Fade to Black and Cowboys From Hell so I headbanged. Haven't done that regularly for years. While enjoying every last part of Fade, I though to myself that I am gonna pay the price. I was right.
Never saw the appeal for doing that.

GreGorGy

Never saw the appeal for doing that.

I've been in this scene in one way or another since the mid 90s. I have met many many cool people. And some of them are still around and when I get a chance to party with them, I do. One in particular - a man I shall just call the King - was there as well and he is one of the last motherfuckers left with long hair. He is slightly younger than me and a very cool guy. I haven't partied with him since new year so when a head banger comes on, you better fucken believe I am going to head bang with the king.

And then have a sore neck through the rest of the weekend. When I was doing it every weekend, the muscles were obviously more used to it and I never suffered this.

biometrics

I've been in this scene in one way or another since the mid 90s. I have met many many cool people. And some of them are still around and when I get a chance to party with them, I do. One in particular - a man I shall just call the King - was there as well and he is one of the last motherfuckers left with long hair. He is slightly younger than me and a very cool guy. I haven't partied with him since new year so when a head banger comes on, you better fucken believe I am going to head bang with the king.

And then have a sore neck through the rest of the weekend. When I was doing it every weekend, the muscles were obviously more used to it and I never suffered this.
Have you seen H***** around? Dude that met you and fanie with moose? Or was fanie not part of that meet?