Threadkiller

biometrics

Yes - my sentiments are similar. I went to a joint called Katy's Palace last night. It was packed. Not a mask or social distance in sight. Hell, five people bounced my joint around after I offered it to a chick. Every single person there was living - like they hadn't in years. If protecting me from death includes denying me a life, I am pretty sure I have a right in that decision. I understand the difficulties and the greater good arguments - that doesn't mean I have to buy them.
Did they close by 12?

Oh, and see you back in level 2... ;)

biometrics

They are quite likely to be a bit upset as they lie in ICU just before they die...
Some people seem to think if you are old or have comorbidities you should stay isolated while they have a normal life and party it up. Can't blame them I suppose.

bigAl-sa

Exactly, Aids is less deadly than Corona.
Really?

Tribs

Cleaning the gutters this morning, so much soil, moss and small weed.
Anyway, I managed to remove most of it leaving some soil behind. Now, using my high pressure washer...(Bennett)

View attachment 7266

the aim was to blast the rest out exiting through the down pipes. So I bought that big ass ladder the other day from Takealot, if some you remember.
Riiiight....folded the ladder in A frame (still high enough - who knew?). I'm reaching for the top step dragging this Bennett up with the hose pipe attached obviously and electric cord connected to an extension cord - the shit is uncomfortable!!.
Well I got to the top and managed to start spraying. Then something happened with the footing or the ladder I don't know, but I managed to hang on.
Got such a scare I packed everything away and am sitting here beer in hand, still shaking. Fuck this shit. Who needs this
Glad you didn't fall off - imagine breaking something vital. Pay someone to do it

satanboy

Really?
I was being facetious.

Grant

All this talk of death and dying - it's me and Netcare on Monday regards my mother's death in their emergency room on Christmas eve.

Shit is going to fly in every direction. It will be that one "no holds barred" day in my life.
Its going to be some day!!

Spizz

All this talk of death and dying - it's me and Netcare on Monday regards my mother's death in their emergency room on Christmas eve.

Shit is going to fly in every direction. It will be that one "no holds barred" day in my life.
Its going to be some day!!

Don't you want to take a chicken along to secretly film it?