Threadkiller

LD50

You know you cunts have been part of my life for more than a decade. Dunno how long. Ok I do but thats not the point.
Here I'm sitting and knowing that @satanboy is retired. I'm thinking how's he doing? Never met the fucking guy cause he's a hermit, you know, like @Dave.
What gives???? Fuck me! And @biometrics , his health is such a sensitive organism. Is he ok??? Why am I having these random fucking thoughts??

biometrics

You know you cunts have been part of my life for more than a decade. Dunno how long. Ok I do but thats not the point.
Here I'm sitting and knowing that @satanboy is retired. I'm thinking how's he doing? Never met the fucking guy cause he's a hermit, you know, like @Dave.
What gives???? Fuck me! And @biometrics , his health is such a sensitive organism. Is he ok??? Why am I having these random fucking thoughts??
I've been to three MyBB meetups. And I've met SB.

LD50

and that nice dude from Hermanus who crawls in the Middle eastern sands every so often. Whats his name again???
I'm ALWAYS wondering if he will come home safe

Tribs

I was booked to train some people in Philippi today. It was Teams training and they sent a Teams invite. So the woman calls me this morning wondering when I will be there. I answered that it was a Teams training session and I would join in 10 minutes. She then said no - it was in person. She had no clue I was in Pretoria. My client had not told her I am not going to actually be there. If only they had had the budget. But we did it online and it worked. I learnt something new today.