Threadkiller

biometrics

Yep - but also been living in my head. But trying to pull myself back into the world.

How are you?
Not sure when you last were here, but my house selling/buying plans have changed. Now keeping this Her*anus house and going to rent it out. Buying in Melkbos and the property has two separate houses, so will rent one as well. So becoming a landlord...

Tribs

Not sure when you last were here, but my house selling/buying plans have changed. Now keeping this Her*anus house and going to rent it out. Buying in Melkbos and the property has two separate houses, so will rent one as well. So becoming a landlord...
That is awesome - if I ever get to CT - I will pop around for a beer
I really liked Melkbos strand when I drove around there. The sea being so flat intrigues me. Perhaps that was just one beach - but it was so strange

spiderz

That is awesome - if I ever get to CT - I will pop around for a beer
I really liked Melkbos strand when I drove around there. The sea being so flat intrigues me. Perhaps that was just one beach - but it was so strange
When are you cumming down again?

LD50

Nou praat jy! Congrats