Threadkiller

Düber

And you see the Tapatalk icon in the popup? It's so weird especially if you have never had the app installed. /scratches head...

I've googled and it is a common issue without an answer. /sigh
Yes just like your screenshot. Reddit does it too, also with an icon.

I have Android things though don't you have Apple devices?

biometrics

Yes just like your screenshot. Reddit does it too, also with an icon.

I have Android things though don't you have Apple devices?
I use both an Android phone and an iOS tablet. Now I am not sure I see it on iOS. Mmm...

Tribs

It is the site sending the option. If you click it, it wants to install. Made that mistake once - never again.

Sinbad

Never had the app and I get that too, it must be something from the website because when you visit other forums like when you are looking for an answer to something it comes up.
I thought it was because I don't let webpages set cookies.
Try this:
Go to Settings>Apps (or the App Manager), select Tapatalk, and Clear Defaults.

if necessary, install the app, clear the defaults, then uninstall it?

LD50

Ed Kemper was such an interesting serial killer. Along with Ted Bundy, the two most unusual s. killers in my opinion.
Ted coming from a seemingly normal family having everything going for him, looks, intelligence, career. Why?
Edmund; he stopped killing after having oral sex with his mother's severed head and gave himself up. They don't do that, they keep going.
Unbelievable.

Dave

Ed Kemper was such an interesting serial killer. Along with Ted Bundy, the two most unusual s. killers in my opinion.
Ted coming from a seemingly normal family having everything going for him, looks, intelligence, career. Why?
Edmund; he stopped killing after having oral sex with his mother's severed head and gave himself up. They don't do that, they keep going.
Unbelievable.

You have strange heroes.

satanboy

Unbelievable.
Snowtown Killers (John Bunting, Robert Wagner, Mark Haydon and James Vlassakis) I have never come across more than 2 serial killers working together.

biometrics

Finally had lunch with my ex from the 90s. I was nervous and spoke too much but turned out to be an enjoyable afternoon. Will do again...