Threadkiller

Arzy

For fucks sake!

My gran passed away on Friday night, aged 85, of a sudden heart attack. Jumped in my car yesterday morning and drove 4 hours to console my mom and just be with family.

The plan was to spend the night but barely there and my wife calls to let me know our youngest has to go for a covid test.

Stuck around for a bit, wore my mask, avoided contact with my grandfather and drove back again which was the right thing to do.

7 year old tested positive.

Tribs

For fucks sake!

My gran passed away on Friday night, aged 85, of a sudden heart attack. Jumped in my car yesterday morning and drove 4 hours to console my mom and just be with family.

The plan was to spend the night but barely there and my wife calls to let me know our youngest has to go for a covid test.

Stuck around for a bit, wore my mask, avoided contact with my grandfather and drove back again which was the right thing to do.

7 year old tested positive.
Wow I am really sorry to hear all this. Hope everyone will be ok

biometrics

But you have linked it to your site - so perhaps it broadcasts the fact and asks you if you want it
I have the forum addon installed yes, but not the app on my phone. Though I had the app installed before, must have left some traces of itself (Android intent setting), who knows.

Düber

I have the forum addon installed yes, but not the app on my phone. Though I had the app installed before, must have left some traces of itself (Android intent setting), who knows.
Never had the app and I get that too, it must be something from the website because when you visit other forums like when you are looking for an answer to something it comes up.
I thought it was because I don't let webpages set cookies.

biometrics

Never had the app and I get that too, it must be something from the website because when you visit other forums like when you are looking for an answer to something it comes up.
I thought it was because I don't let webpages set cookies.
And you see the Tapatalk icon in the popup? It's so weird especially if you have never had the app installed. /scratches head...

I've googled and it is a common issue without an answer. /sigh