Threadkiller

biometrics

Poor kitty is evidently not comfy!

Have you checked the mouth?
Felt the tummy?
(sometimes they have a blockage)
His mouth was checked when he had snuffles and kept sneezing two weeks ago. On Friday he had blood tests and had his intestines checked for blockage, no problem. All blood levels are correct but red blood count is high and white blood count is low. Same as when he had the blood parasite beginning of the year. The parasite comes from fleas and remains dormant. When a cat is stressed then the parasites increases in number and the cat end up lethargic, puking and not eating. My one cat had it last year after a bladder op. This one had it earlier this year after the introduction of two two years old. He recovered. He had snuffles two weeks ago that must have stressed him and gave the parasites the opportunity to increase again. He's been on doxidoc for three days and has improved (going outside, not puking) but refuses to eat. So back to the vet for scans, will likely have to be put on a drip to replenish him. So tired of health issues. It's so incredibly stressful, find it hard to cope with these issues. The feeling of helplessness is overwhelming. My stomach knots are going to kill me.

Tribs

His mouth was checked when he had snuffles and kept sneezing two weeks ago. On Friday he had blood tests and had his intestines checked for blockage, no problem. All blood levels are correct but red blood count is high and white blood count is low. Same as when he had the blood parasite beginning of the year. The parasite comes from fleas and remains dormant. When a cat is stressed then the parasites increases in number and the cat end up lethargic, puking and not eating. My one cat had it last year after a bladder op. This one had it earlier this year after the introduction of two two years old. He recovered. He had snuffles two weeks ago that must have stressed him and gave the parasites the opportunity to increase again. He's been on doxidoc for three days and has improved (going outside, not puking) but refuses to eat. So back to the vet for scans, will likely have to be put on a drip to replenish him. So tired of health issues. It's so incredibly stressful, find it hard to cope with these issues. The feeling of helplessness is overwhelming. My stomach knots are going to kill me.
I know - we are helpless when it comes to our fur buddies. I am sorry kitty is having such a hard time. Hopefully this will make the little thing feel better. Just know you are doing all that you can

Venomous

That sucks!

Try relax. We don't need you on ulcer meds!

We love our furries whether they go meow or woof, so I do understand where you come from

🤗

nefertiti

For some reason breathing feels sort of half like I am in the shower. Wonder if the clouds have anything to do do with it.

Or something else in the air...?
urgh hayfever is getting to me, i wish for nice rain... however in your case, I hope you get better soon :)