Threadkiller

Venomous

I got PnP to deliver
Problem is my nearest pnp is independently owned, so you need to call, rattle off your list. Then hope they have stock.
One that you can order online from often has old stock.

There's a long story behind how that pnp is owned. Too lazy to think about it now :p

Tribs

Problem is my nearest pnp is independently owned, so you need to call, rattle off your list. Then hope they have stock.

There's a long story behind how that pnp is owned. Too lazy to think about it now :p
That sux. I use PnP when I run out of alcohol but they often don't have what I want. Checkers 60 minutes is better and cheaper but no alcohol besides wine.

LD50

So a Family Store?

LD50

That sux. I use PnP when I run out of alcohol but they often don't have what I want. Checkers 60 minutes is better and cheaper but no alcohol besides wine.
You guys are fucking lazy. Get off your asses and enter the stores like regular people. Quit this new age shit ffs!!

Venomous

LoL
The pnp is not even 1,5km

Checkers about 1,1-1,2km. But their staff attitude sux, so people don't bother buying from there unless specials are good.
Woolies food same distance as checkers. Their lactose free milk is delicious.

All 3 those are in different centres. 4th corner of the intersection contains a garage.

Venomous

So a Family Store?
No. Not a family store

It's a weird story, been a few years since I heard it. They have a sign at the door stating independently owned and operated.
They even have a lot of imported stock, not available at other stores.