Threadkiller

Spizz

And in the next shocking episode Spizz is going to declare how much he loves the music of Rolf Harris and Gary Glitter and films by Harvey Weinstein...

There’s a definite theme running though those names. What are you trying to say?

But no, I like football and love the team I grew up following. Literally, home and away, every match. Real football with real passionate fans with an investment in the club.

I have no affiliation or interest in rubbish like the English Premiership or the Champions League.

Seldom Bucket

The women so early in the office have to make such a fucken racket. It's every single damn day. Could swear they would die if they shut their mouth for 5 minutes or speak with a softer tone. Even with my office door closed and headphones on I can still hear them. Difficult to work with their constant fucking loud talking and laughing

Quetzalovercoatl

The women so early in the office have to make such a fucken racket. It's every single damn day. Could swear they would die if they shut their mouth for 5 minutes or speak with a softer tone. Even with my office door closed and headphones on I can still hear them. Difficult to work with their constant fucking loud talking and laughing
In some African cultures it is the norm of loud talking etc - you then know they're not gossiping of somebody else.

When things get quiet, and they huddle together...

Seldom Bucket

In some African cultures it is the norm of loud talking etc - you then know they're not gossiping of somebody else.

When things get quiet, and they huddle together...
The African ladies are the one's that is the quietest.
Even so I don't give a shit, this is an office and a place of work, not your fucking home where you are having parties. No damn respect for others

satanboy

Probably flips on the sports for events. Cheaper. The rest isn't really worth it. It wasn't a decade ago.
but....but...
The Curse of Oak Island...

:ROFLMAO:

I watch every episode, mostly to laugh at them but secretly hoping they will find something great.

Yes, I know I can download it, if I didn't have DStv, but then I probably wouldn't.

Seldom Bucket

but....but...
The Curse of Oak Island...

:ROFLMAO:

I watch every episode, mostly to laugh at them but secretly hoping they will find something great.

Yes, I know I can download it, if I didn't have DStv, but then I probably wouldn't.
Oh yes, like when they started getting people like Giorgio Tsoukalos on, they lost the plot

satanboy

I had a nasty scare this morning. I couldn't get into the Playstation Network. Eventually got back in. It was a hairy 20 minutes. Phew