The totally cool no stress US election thread

EADC

I wouldn’t call him/her/it a troll.

It takes a certain amount of intelligence to troll.

That is true, but the word has lost all meaning these days its just used as a catch all for those you don't agree with.

scudsucker

I haven't been following it closely, but he seemed good during early covid until he turned out to be a pervert.
That's a reasonable summary.

He also hung on way too long after being exposed as a serial sexual harrasser. He should have resigned months ago.

WokeAF

Shows how little you know about history! Its the democrats who started the KKK!

"Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans."

satanboy

Shows how little you know about history! Its the democrats who started the KKK!

"Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans."
I know very little about American history and plan to keep it that way. You clearly don't understand the cartoon.

greg0205

#joeshitinhispants

So, who were you on MyBB before they banned your ass?

Forum name?

I like to know which Trumpie, Murica First, lock-her-up, build-that-wall, MOAR guns, Derek Chauvin didn't get a fair trail, Kyle Rittenhouse was defending himself, I love Marg and Matt even though she's a ghoul and he's a pedophile, It was a tourist visit not a putsch regressive I'm dealing with.