The totally cool no stress US election thread

TwoPunnyFourWords

So, I anticipate that Arizona will be making election-related news in the near future. Is this the thread to discuss it, or should a new one be opened?

biometrics

So, I anticipate that Arizona will be making election-related news in the near future. Is this the thread to discuss it, or should a new one be opened?
Related to the election? Just keep going here then.

Dave

There's a big audit that has been ongoing in Arizona, of the 2020 elections in the state. It sounds like the results are finally being prepared for announcement, nobody wants to give specifics yet, but it sounds like it's going to open a huge can of worms.

I’m still eagerly awaiting this sensational event, going by the Kook-in-Chief who’s involved it should be quite hilarious when they finally reveal all.

The CEO of a Florida-based firm chosen to conduct the review of Maricopa County’s election results appeared in a conspiracy theorist film riddled with falsehoods about the 2020 election and directed by a man whose previous work claimed aliens were behind 9/11.

TwoPunnyFourWords

I’m still eagerly awaiting this sensational event, going by the Kook-in-Chief who’s involved it should be quite hilarious when they finally reveal all.

A forensic audit is a forensic audit, either the numbers line up or they do not. I am satisfied that the methods employed would discover fradulent ballots if they are there to be found. If the ultimate result of the audit confirms the original results, then great, we can accept the conclusion and get on with our lives. If not, well, somebody's got some 'splainin to do, and "cyber ninjas must be a bunch of hacks" won't cut it. I am also quite happy with the way the operation in Arizona has been studied as a template for forensic audits in other states.

If you wish to discuss the details of the audit in terms of the practicalities of auditing the ballots, great. Otherwise, yawn, take your trolling elsewhere.

Dave

I’m sure the kook-in-chief believes the aliens are helping so there must be some truth in a Qanon style of truth in there.

I mean, they’ve even got time travellers helping them.

Steinbart is sometimes referred to in the QAnon community as “BabyQ” and many of his followers believe him to be Q himself.

Steinbart, who was introduced as the “Az Deep Rig Field Operative,” has told his followers that his future self is sending messages back in time so that present-day Steinbart can reveal the truth.

TwoPunnyFourWords

Do you think he got the aliens to help with the counting?
I mean... that article you posted. What does it actually quote the CEO as saying? I mean, is garbage tier pigeon chess guilt-by-association the best you've got? :rolleyes:

I mean, this is what it says in your story:

“If we don’t fix our election integrity now, we may no longer have a democracy,” Logan says towards the end of the film. Logan also said in the film, before he was unmasked, that he believed that the CIA or former members of the intelligence agency may be involved with “disinformation” around election fraud. Logan did not provide any evidence to back up this assertion.
They're SPECULATING that he's also some masked guy.

I mean come on, if you're going to come at me for giving credit to ridiculous rubbish, then what the fuck is your excuse for buying into this trash? :ROFLMAO:

Dave

I would add, I am also extremely gratified to see that the “audit” is being handled by totally unbiased and professional people.

Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan had previously been speculatedto be the voice behind “Anon,” in the film “The Deep Rig,” which was confirmed at the Saturday premiere of the film when he was revealed to be the voice of the anonymous person mid-way through the movie.

“The Deep Rig” seeks to prove that the 2020 presidential election was rigged against Donald Trump, a claim that the former president and many of his supporters have echoed despite a total lack of evidence.

TwoPunnyFourWords

Ummm, your quote doesn’t say what you think it does, maybe read it again…
Doesn't change anything though. Former intelligence officials would be reasonable suspects in the event of fraud, since that's exactly what the CIA has been in the business of orchestrating in other countries for 70+ years, and in the event that it was done, one could anticipate some sort of actor with professional expertise/experience.

And the allegation about evidence is to suggest that there isn't a forensic audit being done. He's got his shot to demonstrate it if it's there to be demonstrated.