The totally cool no stress US election thread

EADC

EADC

Not really election news but found it interesting

President Trump’s lawyers warned in a Monday court filing that they will take the fight over the subpoena for his tax returns back to the Supreme Court if they lose the current round at a New York-based federal appeals court.

jasong

Not really election news but found it interesting

Of course he will, because the Supreme Court made the cowardly move of punting it back down to the lower courts, so Trump can still appeal back to them. He is unbelievably desperate to protect his tax returns from seeing the light of day.

jasong

But this is what baffles me how people trust this guy, he lies and wont show his taxes but they think he is some great businessman.

Oh the cover-up on Trump's finances is extensive and very troubling.

Rod Rosenstein Didn't 'Land the Plane.' He Made Sure It Never Left the Ground.

The New York Times reports the former deputy attorney general instructed Special Counsel Robert Mueller not to investigate Donald Trump's personal and financial ties to Russia.

Sooner or later, even though the investigation into the president’s involvement with the Russian ratfcking in the 2016 election had been swept out of the news cycle by all manner of fresh hell, when last we left the saga, there was an unmistakable feeling that there had been a careeRosensteinist in the woodpile. On Sunday, The New York Times handed us a big old clue.

But law enforcement officials never fully investigated Mr. Trump’s own relationship with Russia, even though some career F.B.I. counterintelligence investigators thought his ties posed such a national security threat that they took the extraordinary step of opening an inquiry into them. Within days, the former deputy attorney general Rod J. Rosenstein curtailed the investigation without telling the bureau, all but ensuring it would go nowhere...
Mr. Rosenstein concluded the F.B.I. lacked sufficient reason to conduct an investigation into the president’s links to a foreign adversary. Mr. Rosenstein determined that the investigators were acting too hastily in response to the firing days earlier of James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, and he suspected that the acting bureau director who approved the opening of the inquiry, Andrew G. McCabe, had conflicts of interest.

Jings

Strawman much...
Suicide is not criminal the last I checked -- separate topic for another time.

The point has been that blacks criminality in the worst ranked cities mammoths all other groups -- and there is a underlying reason for that which has nothing to do with skin color -- it has everything to do with who has governed these cities for decades.

You might as well just say it's because raindrops are falling on your head. Your claims hold no water.

Jings

Statistics hold no water... :rolleyes: they really have done a number on your nugget.

Not the statistics, your claim that the homicides has everything to do with who has governed these cities for decades. Tsk tsk.