The totally cool no stress US election thread

Dave

Democrats and their Nazi Brownshirt scum.

kpjehrzsa4ya9xhd_1593753326.jpeg

They were strongly influenced by the post–World War far-right, which held common beliefs such as anti-Marxism, anti-liberalism and antisemitism, along with nationalism.

America First, MAGA...

Dave

1598651145543.jpeg

Donald Trump IMPOTUS has Frontotemporal Dementia

Trump’s posture is the classic frontotemporal dementia stance. His kids are just stupid enough to copy his posture (I guess). Forward leaning, arms down like balancing rods. He’s at risk to jerk & fall backward. He can’t stand like the people next to him hands on hips or in the pockets. He would topple- a good word to describe what he has coming.

jasong

View attachment 6455

Donald Trump IMPOTUS has Frontotemporal Dementia

Trump’s posture is the classic frontotemporal dementia stance. His kids are just stupid enough to copy his posture (I guess). Forward leaning, arms down like balancing rods. He’s at risk to jerk & fall backward. He can’t stand like the people next to him hands on hips or in the pockets. He would topple- a good word to describe what he has coming.

I don't think he has dementia. In interviews he's still the same guy. I think his weird posture comes from wearing heel lifts. As for this speech slurring, I guess maybe Adderall could have something to do with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R

[)roi(]

I don't think he has dementia. In interviews he's still the same guy. I think his weird posture comes from wearing heel lifts. As for this speech slurring, I guess maybe Adderall could have something to do with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Trump is insisting on a drug test for both Biden and him before debates; because it'll show if Biden is taking Alzheimer's medication, ...

Democrats will avoid that; like they're avoiding debates -- same reason.