The totally cool no stress US election thread

WokeAF

So, who were you on MyBB before they banned your ass?

Forum name?

I like to know which Trumpie, Murica First, lock-her-up, build-that-wall, MOAR guns, Derek Chauvin didn't get a fair trail, Kyle Rittenhouse was defending himself, I love Marg and Matt even though she's a ghoul and he's a pedophile, It was a tourist visit not a putsch regressive I'm dealing with.
I fail to understand what that has to do with my post! I am a gay white conservative that loves daddy Trump. And no I am not gonna give my MyBB forum name on here.

greg0205

GFY darling! At least I know who I am!
And that's why you've gone with WokeAF for a forum name.

It all makes sense now.

'Tho I think that's just your smooth brain lying to you about being funny and charming.

greg0205

Congrats buddy! clap clap clap you got me!
No, no... don't punk out now.

You registered here to make bold, Trumpie statements... or troll.

Either way...

doc-holliday-im-your-huckleberry.gif

WokeAF

No, no... don't punk out now.

You registered here to make bold, Trumpie statements... or troll.

Either way...

doc-holliday-im-your-huckleberry.gif
Actually I cam here to be put in my place by lovely people like you! God I wish I had your wisdom!

BTW so far you have been trolling me and calling me nasty names!

Anyway off to my dagga dealer ;-) enjoy your day x

greg0205

Actually I cam here to be put in my place by lovely people like you! God I wish I had your wisdom!

BTW so far you have been trolling me and calling me nasty names!

Anyway off to my dagga dealer ;-) enjoy your day x
This you?

I can see that and its liberating to have an " adult " conversation on here. Esp @satanboy "Fuck off" comment..... made my day bright! Makes me wonder if he really is a Satanist or just and hard core extremist leftie that hates this world ;-)

Anyway I wont clutter this page with MAGA stuff, clearly this thread is a fear mongering, non objective one.

Let's go Brandon!

Limber up, pal... I'm fixing to show you exactly how liberating it is to have an " adult " conversation on here.