The Hortus Cultura thread

Y2K

You can st
The black thumb has struck again. My seedling died.
It depends on the strain, whether its in a pot or directly in the ground, if its in a pot I highly recommend putting in your garage or bringing it inside.

satanboy

You can st

It depends on the strain, whether its in a pot or directly in the ground, if its in a pot I highly recommend putting in your garage or bringing it inside.

I put it on the balcony when the sun comes out and bring it in before the sun goes down. I then place the plant under LED lights until it is time to go outside again. I think the 1st one died because I took the moisture reading incorrectly and let it dry out.

Y2K

I put it on the balcony when the sun comes out and bring it in before the sun goes down. I then place the plant under LED lights until it is time to go outside again. I think the 1st one died because I took the moisture reading incorrectly and let it dry out.
It's difficult to give an advice, what kind of state was the plant in when it died.

Y2K

I don't know if Pick n Pay just has really good suppliers of their produce but these seeds look really healthy aside from the little bit of paper towel stuck to it but meh I didn't want to hurt the roots so I rinsed them off as best as I could and planted them.
Butternut Seeds.jpg

biometrics

I need to order planter boxes for my green house. Will do in the next few weeks. Let it warm up a bit first.