• Yes, free with a random draw

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Yes, I'll buy one

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Yes, I'll buy an entry to a raffle

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Tribs

😂 😂 😂 😂 Who is screwing with you ? And why are you allowing bot / junk accounts to be created on your site ?

biometrics

😂 😂 😂 😂 Who is screwing with you ? And why are you allowing bot / junk accounts to be created on your site ?
Xenforo has been set very aggressively (it uses the StopForumSpam database: https://www.stopforumspam.com/), so I don't get spammers in the approval queue anymore. Fuck knows about these two. Shall leave them out of curiosity...

bigAl-sa

I would love to win a hoodie as me and my boyfriend wear them all the time. We look childish I know, but maybe that’s’ why we never go out together.

Tribs

Forget the hoodie = how do I get a boyfriend? You people seem to know where they are hiding

Tribs

Ya cheeky wee minx ;)
Well the one I have cannot keep up - and batteries / charges only last so long
And I should shut up
An elderly man reversed into me and is trying to claim the damage to his vehicle is my fault. Physics is against him. But will report it in the morning and see what the cops think

Spizz

Well the one I have cannot keep up - and batteries / charges only last so long
And I should shut up
An elderly man reversed into me and is trying to claim the damage to his vehicle is my fault. Physics is against him. But will report it in the morning and see what the cops think

Lordy, seems like you’re having a frustrating time of it in more ways than one :(

Have you tried Duracell Ultra?